Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Sometimes, PAWG regulars just disappear and don't workout at your gym anymore. Why?
Ask the front desk breh

------------------------

Starting to like these afternoon workouts. Might do my hyper days over lunch from now on :leon: Just do abs at night cause my home gym is a zoo

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My right knee been fukked up for a week :to: Getting better but I don't know how this happened. I've had to do some extensive warming up before there's no discomfort. Needless to say the weights have plummeted. Back to 315 :to:

I played with different leg exercises today. I might drop the high bar, narrow stance for a more generic stance just to switch it up for a bit. Atleast til my knees better. I tried the hack squat machine; hits my legs beautifully without killin my low back. Perfect to pair with DLs.

Slow eccentrics (~2sec) on leg presses really crush my quads. I'm in love all over again.

Daps
how badly is your lower back supposed to hurt after deadlift day? my upper back is sore but my lower back hurts more than upper, I hope I ain't gonna turn myself into a vegetable brehs :to:

semtex

:)
Daps
how badly is your lower back supposed to hurt after deadlift day? my upper back is sore but my lower back hurts more than upper, I hope I ain't gonna turn myself into a vegetable brehs :to:
Depends on how often you do them.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

Think I may have turned myself into a vegetable already, my back aint been right since my squat session a couple months ago. May have to go to the doctors about this one brehs :to:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Use belts my friends

Nevermind they seem to be more detrimental than helpful :pacspit:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i hope yall are doing warmup sets on squats/deads + good stretching

technical failure >>> actual failure

i would never compromise form on those lifts just to hit numbers

semtex

:)
Daps
WHAT THE fukkIN fukk?!? She showed no signs of struggle/exertion on those squats! :skip: :sadbron: