Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
New goal-5 unassisted pull ups by the end of July. I can't do any unassisted right now. Been using the machine but it's not getting any easier. Got the pin at 85lbs and I'm still struggling to get to 10 and it's been like that forever. All my other lifts are going up but this. :upsetfavre:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
New goal-5 unassisted pull ups by the end of July. I can't do any unassisted right now. Been using the machine but it's not getting any easier. Got the pin at 85lbs and I'm still struggling to get to 10 and it's been like that forever. All my other lifts are going up but this. :upsetfavre:
Deyam how much do you weigh bro

You should def do some cable rows to help build lats

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i did some bicep curls in the squat rack last night

and i gave no fukks...

:merchant:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

try it on an actual pull up bar/without the machine.
I didn't think I could do one either till I tried.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Deyam how much do you weigh bro

You should def do some cable rows to help build lats

I don't get on the scale but I think I'm somewhere between 240-250. Ca le rows and lat pulldowns I'm doing 210-220 for 8-9 reps. All my lifts are pretty strong IMO and I would think I'd be knocking out at least 3-4 pull ups.

semtex

:)
Daps
I don't get on the scale but I think I'm somewhere between 240-250. Ca le rows and lat pulldowns I'm doing 210-220 for 8-9 reps. All my lifts are pretty strong IMO and I would think I'd be knocking out at least 3-4 pull ups.
Damn I'd think so too bc ur deadlifts are STRAWNGG

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'd think so too bc ur deadlifts are STRAWNGG
I'm hoping it's just because I I don't do them enough. Im going to start doing them every workout. I have an iron woody band I bought but never used so it's time for me to stop bullshytting with it.

Matter of fact it was your post at the top of the page that made me hop up there and see how many I could do.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You are at the low end of things. I would suggest cutting out pull-ups for now and work on cable rows and/or t-bar rows.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm hoping it's just because I I don't do them enough. Im going to start doing them every workout. I have an iron woody band I bought but never used so it's time for me to stop bullshytting with it.

Matter of fact it was your post at the top of the page that made me hop up there and see how many I could do.
Do inverted rows and more bodyweight stuff in general. Gives you better body awareness. I remember the first time I did pullups in gym back in 8th grade :ahh: I had been doin pushups err night

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sometimes, PAWG regulars just disappear and don't workout at your gym anymore. Why?