Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Supposed to have my cheat day tomorrow but my girl came to visit and spoiled her...(and myself) with take-out and Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You already know :shaq:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Smoked four blunts of dro this past weekend for the first time in 8-9 months. That shyt set me back this week in the gym. I been gassed doing everything. lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Finally broke down and bought a bathroom scale. The one I was using was hella in accurate.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Did legs for first time in months on Tuesday. Had me walking around like a baby giraffe the past 3 days now it's back to my lower body power day but just might skip it and do upper body power instead

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
joined a new gym today and absolutely killed it. got sick of the bullshyt at my old one, it was too tiny and they always had classes going on taking up half the weight room space.

shyt feels good man :takedat:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Have been working out at work out world for free since my mother is a member (during school year I have my school gym)...

but I'm taking a summer position as a counselor for the YMCA. Their gym had me :shaq:. WOW's dumbbells go to 85. I have been killing it far too easily with 85 for flat dumbbell bench on my power days. I need more :mjpls: I definitely saw some +100 dumbbells there.

My body is ready.

Plus, my incline game is finally catching up. Still lagging in comparison to my flat dumbbell bench.