Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last night checked my weight.....
SMH... lost 4 more lbs Im back down to what Im used to be146lbs:why:

Im just gonna come to terms with that I cant gain weight and will just be skinny the rest of my life:to:.

gotta progressively load more weight

i can honestly say ive changed alot of things i do along the way and theyve definitely helped

but the one thing i know is constant regardless is that when you are lifting more and more weight, ur gaining. period

no water weight, no pumps. If ur strength goes up, ur getting more muscular

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Just caught Man of Steel last night. That nikka is a monster:bryan: Suit makes him look small though pause

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
gotta progressively load more weight

i can honestly say ive changed alot of things i do along the way and theyve definitely helped

but the one thing i know is constant regardless is that when you are lifting more and more weight, ur gaining. period

no water weight, no pumps. If ur strength goes up, ur getting more muscular

what if you're upping your reps, and not more weight?

i'm semi mad, cuz i weighed myself and i aint gain shyt this week... but my dip reps went up

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the hodge twins one gotta be comedy.

971451_478143848933415_315128893_n_zpsf9272be8.jpg
I think the dude w/ the camera (forgot his name, but he made all those CT vids) is going to make a bunch of movies showing Kali working out w/ these guys.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just at the gym, I saw a big hulking ass dude walk by and thought "damn, this guy is fukkin huge, no homo and all that" Then I looked down, and saw the most impossibly skinny legs a human could imagine. I almost passed out just pondering the physics of how he wasnt just collapsing in on himself.

In other news, I'm walkin around at 194 lbs now :merchant: My BF% is still high because I don't have the willpower to eat super clean, but I've been getting nonstop comments about how I look lately. My girl's sister in law even told her husband he needed to get in the gym after she saw me :dead:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:lupe: To workout on vacation or not.

Had planned to let my body rest for the most part(maybe do some pushups and cardio here and there), but now I see one of the free amenities is a full gym :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Effect of grip width on electromyographi... [J Strength Cond Res. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

:myman: glad about this because the close grip upright rows increase the potential for damage. Summary: wide grip upright rows maximize trap and delt involvement

glad i've always been a wide grip cat, I can't do close because I have a long wingspan so a close grip upright just seemed dangerous and awkward to me. you don't even have to go all that heavy when you widen up to get humbled and full of that lactic acid.

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk