Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
what do yall think is the best exercise for neck?....I know trap exercises hit the neck indirectly, but i'm tryin to hit it straight on.

semtex

:)
Daps
what do yall think is the best exercise for neck?....I know trap exercises hit the neck indirectly, but i'm tryin to hit it straight on.
I'M GLAD U ASKED :youngsabo: BRIDGES ARE GOOD BUT REQUIRE SERIOUS DISCRETION. YOU CAN DO MANUAL NECK RESISTANCE ALSO TO GET A BEAST NECK. PUSH YOUR HEAD AGAINST YOUR HANDS (FORWARD OR BACKWARD) AND HOLD AT THE BOTTOM FOR A SEC. :lawd:

THE FIRST EXERCISE IS CLUTCH AS fukk. CAN DO IT ANYWHERE RANDOMLY. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnvhkOGwG-k"]Neck Exercises - Manual Neck Resistance | Neck Strength - YouTube[/ame]

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He is ripped peep his channel .

I was just wondering what was the diff.
yeah just peeped this vid. Dude is beast.

yeah bro, once I can afford the diet I truly want, sky's the limit. Right now while in school my options are limited. Being ripped and still having money in my pocket is a better economic trade off, than maintaining my ideal size and being broke...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Big difference without his shirt...I see what you mean in a couple of years now.:wow:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
fukk u talking bout :rudy:

im asking if its just as effective as an incline curl.

Silly goose, I hope you did not read that wrong.

I meant I'm a noobie so what I was saying was from a noob's POV. Hopefully you did not read that as an insult, me implying you were a noobie.

That, I do not know.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silly goose, I hope you did not read that wrong.

I meant I'm a noobie so what I was saying was from a noob's POV. Hopefully you did not read that as an insult, me implying you were a noobie.

That, I do not know.

She's sensitive. You'll get used to it after she curses you out a few times.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
god...2 consecutive weekends of eating alot and haven't been able to do IF..its amazing how much weight can come back :to:...those gotdamn cheesesteaks i had in philly this weekend :sadcam:.....thank god its my cardio/boxing week...im going ham tonight

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
She's sensitive. You'll get used to it after she curses you out a few times.

It was a stupid ass answer if u don't know don't answer.

I'm not sensitive at all breh just don't be an idiot when I'm asking a legit question.

Everyone else answered fine but I'm sensitive :rudy:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
miss two days workout...might just jump some rope and do some ab work (dont really need it, just need some definition)

btw what are some good exercises for abs involving isolation?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a stupid ass answer if u don't know don't answer.

I'm not sensitive at all breh just don't be an idiot when I'm asking a legit question.

Everyone else answered fine but I'm sensitive :rudy:

You are sensitive. You stay with your boxer briefs in a bunch. He gave you an answer...said the two methods work different parts of your muscles :manny: He wasn't even trying to offend you and you still showed him 'tude. Just like black woman :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I am tired of micromanaging food so I'm making things easier by just going double on everything in the morning.

1 cup oatmeal, 2 cups milk, 1 banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter (I wanted 4 but I'm about to run out), 1 scoop protein powder and just get that outta the way.