Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
tumblr_mmlrbmxTxz1s1vcudo1_250.gif

:lupe:
@krackdagawd @MMSex

:dro:

Last edited by a moderator:

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Head to the park young man dont you:ubish:dare waste this day

i usually dont go on sundays but its my friends birthday & we going out tonight so i figured id get that out of the way today..

guess im getting that hungover chest workout tomorrow :damn:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i usually dont go on sundays but its my friends birthday & we going out tonight so i figured id get that out of the way today..

guess im getting that hungover chest workout tomorrow :damn:

dumb bells /push ups in the crib?

surly you can find a quick routine to do especially if you look on youtube.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
dumb bells /push ups in the crib?

surly you can find a quick routine to do especially if you look on youtube.

i already did some pushups to get a lil something in but ill live with working out hungover tomorrow. ive had some great workouts hungover during christmas break :blessed:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Running shirtless these days. 4 miles in the Texas heat and humidity :whew:

Got sun burned last week so today I spent the day looking for sun screen at Central Market and Whole Foods. Dem Alba Botanicas were on-sale at WF for half the price! Whole Foods being cheaper than other grocery stores? :obama:

Got this one... Looks to be fantastic
Revitalizing Green Tea Broad Spectrum SPF 45 - Natural Protection - Sun
This botanically moisturizing natural sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection as defined by the FDA. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, very water resistant (80 minutes), and perfect for daily wear. Aloe vera, green tea and sunflower seed oil absorb quickly and effectively to nourish sun-exposed skin. Paraben Free. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
IkDR081.jpg

:smugdraper:

Now I want the matching after-sun product! :snoop:

Replenishing Kona Coffee - After Sun - Sun
Tropical wake-up call.
After a day in the sun, skin needs a little pick-me- up. Exotic and aromatic, the natural acids in coffee help soften skin and revitalize circulation, while caffeine and green tea help neutralize free radicals incited by sun exposure. Botanical emollients soothe, hydrate and nourish tired skin. Après-sun delight. Hypo-allergenic.
konacoffee-asltn.jpg

Maybe a waste of money.. being too girlie about it. I just love my body, I want to protect it and make my skin feel and look good :wrist:

That "after sun" lotion isn't for sun burns doe.. That's another product I'll need to buy :shrug:

I heard Shea Butter is good for sun burns. I'm sure there's hundreds of different shea butters out there
joxArW0.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
opinions on supplements for ultimate diet 2.0? can i stick with just protein/fish oil/multi, etc or is all the extra stuff necessary?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

whats the diff between flat bench and incline curls ?

I do incline and i'll probably never do flat bench right if i tried i would fukk that all up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Flat bench curls - YouTube

whats the diff between flat bench and incline curls ?

I do incline and i'll probably never do flat bench right if i tried i would fukk that all up.

Never seen anyone do flat curls, but looking at dudes biceps it must be effective.

That dude is 5"9, seems to be the money height for being monstrous looking.

semtex

:)
Daps
Never seen anyone do flat curls, but looking at dudes biceps it must be effective.

That dude is 5"9, seems to be the money height for being monstrous looking.
YEAH IT'S CRAZY HOW MUCH A DIFFERENCE 2 INCHES MAKES IN HOW U CARRY YOUR WEIGHT. I SEE LOTS OF 6'1'" 240LB ATHLETES WHO CARRY IT GRACEFULLY BUT AT 5'11" YOU GONNA LOOK LIKE UNCLE PHIL AT 240