Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I use straps all the time I go over 300...the school gym here frowns upon using chalk. They also confronted me after that last video I posted and for dropping weighs..."promotes a gym bullying atmosphere".

Since the semester is over... I might sneak some white in. :ANYWORD:

Leg day...skipped legs for over 2 weeks. Overtime work tonight...:to:

:childplease: never understood this reasoning at all. Planet Fitness be on that same shyt. Thats why I go at night when nobody is really there, I can drop all I want.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I use straps all the time I go over 300...the school gym here frowns upon using chalk. They also confronted me after that last video I posted and for dropping weighs..."promotes a gym bullying atmosphere".

Since the semester is over... I might sneak some white in. :ANYWORD:

Leg day...skipped legs for over 2 weeks. Overtime work tonight...:to:

Hell yea straps are amazing, changed my back days drastically. My school's gym didn't let use use chalk either, but im at a private gym now so its all gravey

semtex

:)
Daps
:leon: Idk I could have sworn, I read somewhere about peeps sh*tting on chalk usage :manny:

Point is, idk how I lifted all these years without it :wow:

I actually left the gym without any callouses either...
Well whoever said that either has long ape hands or just doesn't deadlift.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've been working out way too much.....I realized I'm overtrained. Going to start getting some rest. I was hitting the gym 6 days a week, lifting weights and then hitting the heavy bag, speed bag, and jumping rope. It's definitely taken it's toll on me lately. I haven't had the same energy and spark recently. Saw my trainer yesterday tho, I've definitely been seeing results with the workout plan he's given me, I can't imagine where I'd be at if I actually rested.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
god i hate it when the pollen count is high..it triggers my asthma..this week a nikka has been running and slowly the tightness and wheezing comes on...i hope every year to avoid this and its fail :snoop:...i hate being a slave to my inhalers

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I see people trying to get in shape for the summer, and I think you'll just be back at square one in the fall and winter. If you ain't ready to make this a regular part of your life don't bother in the first place, it ain't in you and you'll eventually just quit.

"You training for the summer?"

"Nah muthafukka, I'm training for life"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Running after a leg day = a lot of walking. :heh: I'm just happy to have finished because my legs are killing me. Had to take a pain Re-Lee-Vah.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My workout drill sergeant is back and has already made me feel like a fat slob :sadcam: I know I've been slacking but :to:

OAN: I've dropped 5 lbs yet don't know where they fell off from :leostare:

Daps
god i hate it when the pollen count is high..it triggers my asthma..this week a nikka has been running and slowly the tightness and wheezing comes on...i hope every year to avoid this and its fail :snoop:...i hate being a slave to my inhalers

I get a little bit wheezy when I workout, especially if I do HIIT and what helps for me is sucking on cough drops (specifically the blue Halls).