Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I swear I hate travelling for work. I'll have a great routine going. Have a meal schedule, gym schedule and be on a role. Dropped 15. Then I'll travel for a few weeks and it'll fukk me all up. The combo of working crazy hours, taking clients to dinners, and social drinks and it's a wrap.

Last time I was on the road I was able to sneak in a couple of runs but it's just so much more difficult with the constant changing schedule.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I swear I hate travelling for work. I'll have a great routine going. Have a meal schedule, gym schedule and be on a role. Dropped 15. Then I'll travel for a few weeks and it'll fukk me all up. The combo of working crazy hours, taking clients to dinners, and social drinks and it's a wrap.

Last time I was on the road I was able to sneak in a couple of runs but it's just so much more difficult with the constant changing schedule.

I hate the city that I live in, but what you posted is the exact reason that I hate traveling away. Unfortunately, I plan to do a lot of traveling this summer. I am dedicated to remaining on point as much as I can.

By the way...hey Threat. Long time no talk. I miss you friend!

semtex

:)
Daps
Want a tough lesson in physics? Spend months working with dumbbells then go back to barbells or vice versa. #awkward

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So what is the consensus in here?

Is the term"Clean" food just over complicating nutrition?

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally lost enough body fat to get vascularity in my forearms when I'm not working out

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Gym is an oasis on the coli. It's the only forum on this site that is generally free from the negativity on this site. It's so nice to see people actually being encouraging/motivating to others instead of constantly trying to tear each other down :obama:
Just reading y'alls replies in here got me lifting again.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So what is the consensus in here?

Is the term"Clean" food just over complicating nutrition?

I take that as meaning natural food (no processed junk packed with salt) that's low in saturated fats, sodium, and isn't overly high in calories.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What's "the gym's" consensus on chalk :ld:

I don't necessarily view it as "cheating".

I've been cranking out 405x8 on deadlifts lately, like nothing :whew:

( will happily drop a vid for doubters :whistle: )

But real talk, you're missing out if you haven't subscribed to using chalk during heavy routines.

Just make sure your form and posture are correct. (as always)

I might make a run for 5 plates during the summer...