Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:scusthov: I just can't do canned fish, or frozen fish. Is there a place for you to go fish? gotta eat it non frozen

If I was buying fresh likely whole foods but buying fresh isn't practical just because of the sheer amount of fish I eat each week. I would have to go to the market every day.

Frozen salmon (Trader Joes Sockeye :noah:) and the frozen talapia from BJ's wholesale are quality to me. Those types of fish do well frozen but I see your point.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I was buying fresh likely whole foods but buying fresh isn't practical just because of the sheer amount of fish I eat each week. I would have to go to the market every day.

Frozen salmon (Trader Joes Sockeye :noah:) and the frozen talapia from BJ's wholesale are quality to me. Those types of fish do well frozen but I see your point.

no, you wouldn't. If you're eating it every day like that it'll actually keep in the refrigerator for a solid 3 days, and still taste drastically better than frozen

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
no, you wouldn't. If you're eating it every day like that it'll actually keep in the refrigerator for a solid 3 days, and still taste drastically better than frozen

Depends on the type. I haven't seen a difference in frozen talapia versus fresh, I woud actually say its the opposite.

Salmon I can see our point. At the same time sockeye is hard to find fresh year round so frozen is the only option at some point.

Cost and convenience frozen is better for me on a day to day basis :manny:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Depends on the type. I haven't seen a difference in frozen talapia versus fresh, I woud actually say its the opposite.

Salmon I can see our point. At the same time sockeye is hard to find fresh year round so frozen is the only option at some point.

Cost and convenience
frozen is better for me on a day to day basis :manny:

yea i agree with you, but i have to draw a line on lifters eating canned fish and i was shocked that some people eat canned chicken!!!!! :mindblown:
I'm very luck and fortunate to live near lakes and the ocean, so fresh fish is cheap and easy to come by

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yea i agree with you, but i have to draw a line on lifters eating canned fish and i was shocked that some people eat canned chicken!!!!! :mindblown:
I'm very luck and fortunate to live near lakes and the ocean, so fresh fish is cheap and easy to come by

Canned Tuna/Salmon is a an easy quick lunch for me. More a method of the madness than anything.

Canned chicken :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First time at the gym in a minute. I've been exercising but just jogging/walking around the neighborhood instead. No weights at all.

I found a dumbbell workout online and focused on upper body using 15, 20 and 25lb weights. I basically did 3 sets using each set of weights. I only did 10 mins of cardio and concluded that I HATE the gym for cardio. I'm going to try just Tuesday and Thursday at the gym switching between Upper Body and Lower Body for the duration of May and see how that goes. 45 minute workout total. Oh and I want to add some ab work to my gym days and probably on Saturday. Just playing around with some things.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Canned Tuna/Salmon is a an easy quick lunch for me. More a method of the madness than anything.

Canned chicken :lupe:

Quick and easy, I can relate. Eating is the hardest part about lifting. But after a looooot o discipline and failed attempts i put the cans behind me. I remember years ago id gorge on some canned tuna, so quick and simple and all that protein. But it's just not worth it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Quick and easy, I can relate. Eating is the hardest part about lifting. But after a looooot o discipline and failed attempts i put the cans behind me. I remember years ago id gorge on some canned tuna, so quick and simple and all that protein. But it's just not worth it

What is a typical lunch for you?

Do you work a 9-5 desk job?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What is a typical lunch for you?

Do you work a 9-5 desk job?

I work in a Pharmaceutical lab on my feet 90% of the time work 8.5- 10 hr shifts. I mainly eat poultry so ill have either chicken, turkey, or fish. Ill have that with a medley of veggies like stir fry mix or broccoli, carrots, peas, eggplant, etc just a mix of random veggies. yogurt and fruit also. its actually a boring ass lunch most of the time. Im gonna keep track next week and write it down day by day and then bring it back here