Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
668.gif

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

I was going to post about how that Spartacus finale had me beasting today but what the fukk man :deadcena:

Yo...... after years of observing society as a gym rat, philosopher, and a guy who is a sponge for everything..I can only tell you this:

People in general like things in neat and tidy boxes, EVERYTHING..even the mates they choose to settle, date, have sex with. So your average sexy looking hoe is walking around thinking she needs a dude with some $ and power. Unfortunately, in today's society the stereotypical image of this type of man is NOT one of a muscular guy (unless you are some sort of athlete/entertainer..yet that's another story). So it's almost as if they are trying to look for this type of man, yet subconsciously settle for some dweeb..because hey, a muscular dude can't be well spoken, well dressed, and well spoken as well right? A lot of women think this type of man only exits in movies, or some sort of fantasy world which they can never get to.

I believe the man with the fattie there is subconsciously getting back at all of the sexy hoes that didn't give him a chance because they themselves EJECTED out...and/or settled for lesser men. It's his way of playing the same game and saying, "how do you like your own medicine?"

I have done this subconsciously at my previous job before..on a different level.....treating the ugs and fatties way nicer than the more attractive co workers.....the really really sexy hoes HATED me there..because I had all the attributes they desired..muscular, well dressed, well spoken, driven, intelligent...naturally creative/spontaneous yet still laid back and confident enough to not take myself too seriously. The result? THEY hated it.

They want you to have a couple of these traits...anything more, and it distorts their little reality/viewpoint on how men should be (taking things out of the neat and tidy box)....no matter HOW they try to spin it, this is the case.

Obviously not every woman has this closed minded viewpoint, it's just a good portion of them..and at the end of the day they can't be blamed, it's just the way society moulds everyone's perception.

Let us be, stay, and remain awake fellow gym brothers.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i know yall dont know him but clap for my boy marcus after doing his first show :wow:
(leftmost)
9jCsocr.jpg

my old workout partner when i was fat :to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I swear squats give me the worst glute soreness, the kettlebell lunges likely didn't help either.

Messing around cal calculations and I think (when I'm eating correctly) I haven't been eating enough. I'm going to eat closer to the full 2000ish for the next two weeks and see how it goes.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yo...... after years of observing society as a gym rat, philosopher, and a guy who is a sponge for everything..I can only tell you this:

People in general like things in neat and tidy boxes, EVERYTHING..even the mates they choose to settle, date, have sex with. So your average sexy looking hoe is walking around thinking she needs a dude with some $ and power. Unfortunately, in today's society the stereotypical image of this type of man is NOT one of a muscular guy (unless you are some sort of athlete/entertainer..yet that's another story). So it's almost as if they are trying to look for this type of man, yet subconsciously settle for some dweeb..because hey, a muscular dude can't be well spoken, well dressed, and well spoken as well right? A lot of women think this type of man only exits in movies, or some sort of fantasy world which they can never get to.

I believe the man with the fattie there is subconsciously getting back at all of the sexy hoes that didn't give him a chance because they themselves EJECTED out...and/or settled for lesser men. It's his way of playing the same game and saying, "how do you like your own medicine?"

I have done this subconsciously at my previous job before..on a different level.....treating the ugs and fatties way nicer than the more attractive co workers.....the really really sexy hoes HATED me there..because I had all the attributes they desired..muscular, well dressed, well spoken, driven, intelligent...naturally creative/spontaneous yet still laid back and confident enough to not take myself too seriously. The result? THEY hated it.

They want you to have a couple of these traits...anything more, and it distorts their little reality/viewpoint on how men should be (taking things out of the neat and tidy box)....no matter HOW they try to spin it, this is the case.

Obviously not every woman has this closed minded viewpoint, it's just a good portion of them..and at the end of the day they can't be blamed, it's just the way society moulds everyone's perception.

:ohhh:

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
Any tips on how to effectively deal with imbalances? Did some isolation work and found out my right glute is way stronger and I suspect this is why I've been having problems with my left hip flexor from squats. That posterior chain aint firing up properly!

Bless me with that quick fix brehs :ahh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

2qn8woz.gif