Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Kinda random question, but this is the place to ask lol. What kinda towels (sweat rags) are yall using in the gym? Tryna cop something off Amazon but not really sure

Health club I go to has towel service but the small gym I go for Private Training doesnt have any. Tryna find somethin better than the cheap Walmart hand towels
None. :birdman:

I let the sweat drip from my forehead, trickle down my cheek, and fall from my chin where the pool of persperation forms a puddle of sweat. Sweat earned from commitment :obama:, Sweat earned from consistency:obama: Sweat earned from pain:wow:, Sweat earned from sacrifice.:ahh: We don't use sweat rags in the Darkness.......:demonic:

I also kindly spray and wipe down all benches and machines used to provide a pleasant experience for all other gym members.
:youngsabo:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got experience with mid running shoes? Idk what the heck is going on with my knees/ankles lately.

Anyone but @Son Goku feel free to comment
j/k breh:lolbron:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Anybody got experience with mid running shoes? Idk what the heck is going on with my knees/ankles lately.

What kind of shoes are you running in and where are you doing the running(concrete. dirt, grass, etc)? If you have one nearby, I would recommend going to a shoe store that specializes in running or orthopedics(I go to lucky feet). They can help you make sure you're wearing the right type of shoes for the running you are doing.

Daps
What kind of shoes are you running in and where are you doing the running(concrete. dirt, grass, etc)? If you have one nearby, I would recommend going to a shoe store that specializes in running or orthopedics(I go to lucky feet). They can help you make sure you're wearing the right type of shoes for the running you are doing.

roadwork..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We’ve also been here a while and every few months someone pops up to ask for advice and then push back on said advice to some degree.

I use to type dissertation but I don’t have time and have to be more direct.
Being direct is everything bro when it comes to ppl slacking on fitness

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Being direct is everything bro when it comes to ppl slacking on fitness

The same folks that be slacking are the same ones that get butthurt because you didn’t accept their excuses or sugarcoat a harsh truth. :francis:

I say fukk em and continue to let them wallow in their physical mediocrity. :yeshrug:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

you should go to an actual running store if there's one in your area. they record your feet as you run on a treadmill. then they slow it down to analyze your step / pronation. from there it helps them recommend the correct sneaker for you. i did it probably 15 years ago and i am still using the same model sneaker they recommended. i just buy the newer series every 6 months or so. haven't any issues w my knees, ankles or shins since. :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude's page looks like pure bullshyt and the form and cadence is questionable at best.

If he's really putting up 385 on incline (without that momentum), cheers.

I don't know what to believe on the Internet anymore.
I damn sure don't believe that a man is sitting under 385 lbs and thinking a woman is going to spot him if things go wrong.

But hey...