Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
I'm not a huge fan of Hadi Choopan and some of these tiny bodybuilders these days.
Hadi won the '24 Arnold Classic but a 5'7 guy will just never impress me in terms of physique. Him and then Derek Lunsford winning the Olympia...it's a matter of opinion but I just don't get it.

To go from Yates and Coleman to these guys, it's just a clear downgrade in my mind.
But the sport does seem to be growing so I guess that's something.
Yates and Ronnie are 5'9 and 5'10.......not that big a difference in height, but I get what you mean. Hadi and Lumsford do give off manlet/michilen man type vibes.....

Daps
You ain't lied.

Some of the new dudes seem to pick it up (like @trap101) and some of them dudes would still be arguing when these coli servers turn into dust and still won't have made any progress.

You can't save em all, word to Lemillion. :francis:
I'm built different to those chumps :hhh:. I was born in the darkness and pain:wow:, raised in it:ohlawd:, nurtured by it..:ahh:..........so I equated pain = progress and I was hard headed about it, until a trip to snap city told me I need to learn some things.....learn that The Whey:blessed: is more than one can comprehend.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Kinda random question, but this is the place to ask lol. What kinda towels (sweat rags) are yall using in the gym? Tryna cop something off Amazon but not really sure

Health club I go to has towel service but the small gym I go for Private Training doesnt have any. Tryna find somethin better than the cheap Walmart hand towels

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Kinda random question, but this is the place to ask lol. What kinda towels (sweat rags) are yall using in the gym? Tryna cop something off Amazon but not really sure

Health club I go to has towel service but the small gym I go for Private Training doesnt have any. Tryna find somethin better than the cheap Walmart hand towels

Rugular (yes, rugular)-ass, cheap cotton hand towels for the face; microfiber towels for the hands. :yeshrug: