Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Currently taking the last two weeks of the year off. Can't be bothered by new years resolutioners. :hubie:

Will come back well rested.
Got one in yesterday before the January takeover.

I'm on a hybrid schedule, and I don't mind going into the office mainly because the fact that we have a gym in the building and a very clean locker room....so I can avoid those New Year's fatties for a while.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Let the New Year‘s fukkery begin! :blessed:

One creh was doing the cat daddy on a 275 lb deadlift and even dropped the weight to 245 and his form was still cheeks. :huhldup:

One broad worked up to a 20 lb leg press. :mjlol:

One dude almost decapitated himself dumbbell benching with his ass off the bench for half reps, then picked up the 95s. :snoop:

2024 is going to be a great year in the gym. :mjgrin:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Let the New Year‘s fukkery begin! :blessed:

One creh was doing the cat daddy on a 275 lb deadlift and even dropped the weight to 245 and his form was still cheeks. :huhldup:

One broad worked up to a 20 lb leg press. :mjlol:

One dude almost decapitated himself dumbbell benching with his ass off the bench for half reps, then picked up the 95s. :snoop:

2024 is going to be a great year in the gym. :mjgrin:
You're a bully. :angry:

This is exactly why people go to the judgement free zone gym, where they offer pizza and donuts for showing up. :mjgrin:

Son Goku

Daps
You're a bully. :angry:

This is exactly why people go to the judgement free zone gym, where they offer pizza and donuts for showing up. :mjgrin:

Being a bully is a thankless job but somebody has to do it. :francis:

Maybe instead of being :flabbynsick: they can get their act right and get like me.

-- Tails.
Screenshot-2023-01-07-220412-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview.png

Son Goku

Daps
Any tips to get better at pull ups

Grease the Groove (:dame:) or do 1 by 3’s (i.e. if you can only do a single set of 8, divide that by a third and do 3 micro-sets more often.)

The cats downrange used to do this every hour on the hour or every two whenever they were working. Over a 12 hour day, 6 days a week for 6 months straight… :francis: