Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The hell were you streaming breh :gucci:?
lol I was just playing Madden :flabbynsick:
You're able to stay seated for 4 hours and not get up once to get something to eat and in the process get some movement in the body??........:stopitslime:....................................Slow metabolism ass nikkas..:hhh:

Four hours of streaming, no movement, stretching, snack or bathroom breaks. :picard:

Get put on IR playing video game football, brehs. :wow:
full

Son Goku

Daps
I hit the gym before every stream :hhh: why would I get up to eat when I can roll my chair to the kitchen :mjgrin:

Yeah, your gym routine prolly ain't it if you're that :flabbynsick: but as long as you're not hurting anyone except yourself :mjgrin: . :troll:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Negs pending. :dahell:
Being in
My mid thirties and recently missing 2 weeks bc of a car accident injury I feel fuller and bigger with the rest. So after 2 months of not missing a day of working out I’m gonna take a week rest. I’ll still run, play Bball and be active I mean a week off from lifting

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Being in
My mid thirties and recently missing 2 weeks bc of a car accident injury I feel fuller and bigger with the rest. So after 2 months of not missing a day of working out I’m gonna take a week rest. I’ll still run, play Bball and be active I mean a week off from lifting
I have a question. What's your workout routine? Why the week off from lifting but not the other activities?

Son Goku

Daps
Being in

Glad you're not jacked up from the accident but taking a whole week off from lifting is an automatic fail. :birdman:

Menna

All Star
Daps
I have a question. What's your workout routine? Why the week off from lifting but not the other activities?
Monday - Back and shoulders core work

Thursday - Chest and arms core work

Saturday - Legs core work

All other days I’m active just not weight lifting and I do sauna 3x a week.

Lifting you are tearing muscle it needs time to grown back… the other things are not as harsh on ligaments tendons and joins…

Menna

All Star
Daps
Glad you're not jacked up from the accident but taking a whole week off from lifting is an automatic fail. :birdman:
If you are below 40 studies show it takes a month to lose muscle strength if 40+ it can take as little as 2 weeks