Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Menna

All Star
Daps
you asked a question I gave an answer if it wasn’t specific enough that’s ok.

Unless I total my car my typical week is:

In gym for hour or so

Monday - lat pulldowns (attachment and grips change) Rows and pull ups (not assisted) Military press, lateral/front raises, upright row, core work and HIIT cardio

Tuesday - Swimming laps 25-30min and hot/cold therapy

Wednesday - Basketball and physical therapy work (had shoulder surgery and lower back injury from football)

Thursday - Incline flys, incline bench and flat bench, tricep push downs/kickbacks and curls/hammer curls and core work and HIIT cardio - sauna

Friday - Same as Tuesday

Saturday - One legged squats, trap bar squats, lunges, glut ham, core work jump rope - sauna

Sunday - Same as Wednesday

Seat belt saved me from getting fukked up but it messed up my sternum area laying/sitting down and getting up hurt my chest sneezing too so I took 2 weeks off. I would never take 2 weeks off if everything was normal but after 1 week I felt like I kept all my size …. I would just not lift during the week off but do everything else I need blood flow and activity but want to lift into my 60’s 70s a week off from weights 6-8x times a year will help with longevity prob go to sauna on the days I’m not lifting. Hitting gym tmw hopefully nothing pops outa place

6’4 210 mid thirties got as big as 295 deadlifting T bars squats cleans it was fun but after injuries in my 20’s need to be more functional and lean
What’s your routine?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You asked me a question and I asked you the same question… you are either a dikk or an idiot not thinking I asked you. Either way I don’t need you wishing good luck
Lol I asked a simple question and you half responded so I thought you were trolling:gucci:. If you weren't and were being serious, you posted a bunch of lifts with no set or rep range. Right now I'm running PHAT.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Finally been consistent for a few weeks after some health issues and I’ve been jumping out the gym :wow:

Yesterday was leg day, going heavy on squats and deadlifts got me feeling like a Greek God.
So taking a lil time off helped you… Watch out if you admit facts here goofys will shyt on u

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
So taking a lil time off helped you… Watch out if you admit facts here hoody’s will shyt on u
I'm dumb I honestly can't tell if you're trolling. Who said taking time off didn't help? You were talking about taking a week off when you only lift 3 days a week. Taking a week off when you have as many rest days as lifting days is insane to me but if that works for you then so be it. Nobody shytted on you for speaking facts :camby: :camby: :camby:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm dumb I honestly can't tell if you're trolling. Who said taking time off didn't help? You were talking about taking a week off when you only lift 3 days a week. Taking a week off when you have as many rest days as lifting days is insane to me but if that works for you then so be it. Nobody shytted on you for speaking facts :camby: :camby: :camby:

Ole buddy also said he was going through some health shyt and also mentioned doing heavy skwats and deadliffs so...
Gym-Kermit.png