Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

peppe

Superstar
Daps
His cardio must be insane

It is.

Doing the same work out routine when I was 187 pounds. I lift heavy to minimize loose skin, but no matter how i look at it i'm fukked either way.

Not looking to be a powerlifter or bodybuilder.

I'm a bit taller then michael b jordan and i just want that physique back. I could care less about hitting PR and all that,

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukking old white dude in the gym...got in front of my bench where i was doing work..he lifts some 20 lbs dumbbells off the rack and proceeds to let out a huge fart in my direction :gucci: and then walked to his bench like he didnt do it..i had to scream on him for that..no fukking gym etiquette

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
fukking old white dude in the gym...got in front of my bench where i was doing work..he lifts some 20 lbs dumbbells off the rack and proceeds to let out a huge fart in my direction :gucci: and then walked to his bench like he didnt do it..i had to scream on him for that..no fukking gym etiquette

:umad:

You must be on that non-intimidating, :flabbynsick: time for folks to fart in your direction and walk it off like a home run. :dead:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It is.

Doing the same work out routine when I was 187 pounds. I lift heavy to minimize loose skin, but no matter how i look at it i'm fukked either way.

Not looking to be a powerlifter or bodybuilder.

I'm a bit taller then michael b jordan and i just want that physique back. I could care less about hitting PR and all that,
Not a shot at you but you weren't going to be a powerlifter or bodybuilder anyways, but what does the bolded mean? I'm curious as to why you believe this?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Not a shot at you but you weren't going to be a powerlifter or bodybuilder anyways, but what does the bolded mean? I'm curious as to why you believe this?
when you have been fat for a long time and you loose all that weight loose skin is inevitable, it is what it is.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I like when folks say stuff like this, like little bean poles be saying they "don't wanna get bodybuilder big" like that was one of their (realistic) options or likely outcomes in life.

I, The Great Sage Equalling Heaven @Son Goku, don't wanna be NFL football player athletic just "in shape". :mjgrin:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Damn man, another calf injury. Now it’s my left calf. Just right after the right calf healed :francis:

when you have been fat for a long time and you loose all that weight loose skin is inevitable, it is what it is.

Depends on a lot of factors. Age, elasticity in skin, how much you lost and how fast, muscle mass etc. I’ve seen some people lose 80+ lbs with almost no loose skin.

You do have to lift, drink water and give time for the skin to pull pack.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Damn man, another calf injury. Now it’s my left calf. Just right after the right calf healed :francis:

Depends on a lot of factors. Age, elasticity in skin, how much you lost and how fast, muscle mass etc. I’ve seen some people lose 80+ lbs with almost no loose skin.

You do have to lift, drink water and give time for the skin to pull pack.
James Rodriguez^^^

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Hurt my back streaming :skip: couldn’t walk for a couple weeks so I took the whole month off at the gym. Slowly getting back into the weights.

Still repping 225 on bench so I didn’t lose too much muscle.

trap101

All Star
Daps
lol I was just playing Madden :flabbynsick:
You're able to stay seated for 4 hours and not get up once to get something to eat and in the process get some movement in the body??........:stopitslime:....................................Slow metabolism ass nikkas..:hhh:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
You're able to stay seated for 4 hours and not get up once to get something to eat and in the process get some movement in the body??........:stopitslime:....................................Slow metabolism ass nikkas..:hhh:
I hit the gym before every stream :hhh: why would I get up to eat when I can roll my chair to the kitchen :mjgrin: