Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
when u in the gym, and u see a breh doing some sily shyt, do u correct them?

i seen a nikka using the smith machine to bench, with a 25lb on one side, and a 5 on the other :dwillhuh:

:wtf::wtf: I dont. I try and keep my chuckles to myself. It s not my position to correct them.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when u in the gym, and u see a breh doing some sily shyt, do u correct them?

i seen a nikka using the smith machine to bench, with a 25lb on one side, and a 5 on the other :dwillhuh:

I've started using the smith to do my bench work just because i always go dolo and i hate asking people to spot for me. But yeah i let people do them, unless it looks like theyre about to hurt somebody

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've started using the smith to do my bench work just because i always go dolo and i hate asking people to spot for me. But yeah i let people do them, unless it looks like theyre about to hurt somebody

well, its not the smith machine i had issue with, u can do work on them, tho u dont hit stabilizers... its the fact that he had 25lbs on on side of the bar, and 5 lbs on the other

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The weather :noah:

But this morning was waacck. I had an upset stomach last night that carried over to this morning. I was going to try to do 3 miles anyway. I warmed up with walking, then I started to jog and my stomach was like :usure: I kept trying to run but then I started feeling pain in my stomach that made me want to just lay on the concrete. I ended up doing shy of a mile (walking) because I didn't want to die 2 miles from home.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well I didn't blow my hammy but something else back there. Still hurts but at least I can jump rope and do body weight squats. Hopefully I can lift legs tomorrow.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I can't even do 1 dip cuz my left shoulder still iffy. I don't know if I m being over my head but neggas been looking at me working out and it hits me the wrong way because I m nowhere close to my goal as of now and I m being skeptical wheteher they trolling or I m just looking good

I m not doing any cardio now but I go hard on the 3x supersets. Can anyone post some advanced arms workouts ?