Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So the dude I hit 455lbs. with on deadlifts a while back wants to meet Friday to get 500lb. My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes. :snoop:

It seems like the higher you go the nikkas around you get jealous...dad asking me if I'm juicing constantly and homeboys got the :unsure: face. :whew:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
OK TODAY I FEEL LIKE JUST DOING MY CARDIO AT THE COMPLEX GYM AND SWIM A LITTLE. GOOD OR BAD ?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What the fucc is up with people who wear jeans, khakis, slacks, dress shoes or flip flops when they work out? :mindblown: I be seein MFs in the gym walkin on treadmill on 2.3 speed readin a gatdamn magazine :mindblown:

How can u take workinout seriously in some gatdamn jeans?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
just got my first boxing training damn i feel :flabbynsick: I step in the gym all :jawalrus: after 10 minutes I was :deadmanny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bodybuilders - Still Strong at 70 Years Old
Still Strong at 70
Linda Wood-Hoyte defies father time while tearing up the gym.
Photos by Michael Fears

For some, turning 70 means wheezing at a small inferno atop a sugary cake. For Linda Wood-Hoyte, a 70th birthday party involves a workout that includes 100-lb. 1-arm dumbbell rows.

On Saturday, January 5th, 2013, Wood-Hoyte celebrated the successful completion of seven decades by hosting a mass workout of bodybuilding friends at the world famous Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, Long Island—an event that also included a well-stocked buffet in the gym's spacious cardio room.

"I feel amazing…blessed. I just can't believe that 70 years have passed!" exclaimed an ebullient Wood-Hoyte.

Among the awesome assemblage were the gym's owners, and a bevy of stars from the bodybuilding world, including Bev Francis and Steve Weinberger, 2012 Mr. Olympia runner-up Kai Greene, IFBB Women's Physique Division Pro Teresita Morales, the Palumbos, Joe and Dave (no relation), legendary rapper Melle Mel and former Ms. Long Island winner Terry-Ann Perine, herself an ageless septuagenarian.

Although Wood-Hoyte hasn't stepped on a bodybuilding stage since 2000 (she began competing in 1983), the current IFBB judge hasn't skipped a beat, training as hard and as heavy as ever, and looking a good two decades younger than her driver's license indicates.

Happy birthday, Linda, from all of us at Muscle & Fitness. Here's to many, many more!

701.png

702.png

703.png

704.png

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
starting to get tough to finish this 3/5 on bench press..i usually add 5lbs relatively quick, but the weights getting heavier.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all workout while sick? I feel lightheaded so I don't want get in the gym and start squatting and pass out :sadcam:

Uggghhhh.....I've had 3 solid meals this week. Other than that its been oj, NyQuil, alka seltzer and 2 bottles of green naked juice.

No work and no gym

Hopefully I'm back to normal by tomorrow

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Ever since I been counting macros and making sure I get one gram of protein per lb body weight I have seen huge gains in the gym. Makes me feel like before all that hard work I did tearing my body up was for no reason cause I was not giving it fuel to rebuild itself. :salute: to being informed about nutrition

semtex

:)
Daps
I feel so savage doing dumbbell swings. Just launching 126lbs thru the air with one arm like it ain't shyt :ohlawd:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran 6 bball games last night over two hours, by the end nobody gave a fukk about rebounding or getting back down court :whew: