Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
That’s not what I mean. How are you cutting without knowing how many calories your are taking in. You are getting in a car without knowing how much gas is in the tank and just driving. You will get somewhere but probably not your intended destination.
I only just started cutting like 2 weeks ago, and didn’t realise that I had to switch. Till someone mentioned that the whey protein I have may not be low fat. I make all my own food so they are not super high in calories anyway. But I essentially was washing my meal down with a meal and didn’t think about it.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Already bought it, that’s how I know I don’t like it. Just wondered how everybody else stomachs the taste. If I take it like a shot, then drink tonnes of water after, that may help. I don’t want to waste what I have.
Before you buy anything else, please do some research/ask questions. Yes everyone makes mistakes when they are learning but these mistakes could have been easily avoided. In response to your BCAA question, maybe try mixing it with some Gatorade powder :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I only just started cutting like 2 weeks ago, and didn’t realise that I had to switch. Till someone mentioned that the whey protein I have may not be low fat. I make all my own food so they are not super high in calories anyway. But I essentially was washing my meal down with a meal and didn’t think about it.
Smh you don’t get it but carry on

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You didn’t notice that your calorie target was off?
:huhldup:

Before you buy anything else, please do some research/ask questions. Yes everyone makes mistakes when they are learning but these mistakes could have been easily avoided. In response to your BCAA question, maybe try mixing it with some Gatorade powder :yeshrug:

I mix mine (two different types) with G2 low-sugar powder and some maltodextrin.

Already bought it, that’s how I know I don’t like it. Just wondered how everybody else stomachs the taste. If I take it like a shot, then drink tonnes of water after, that may help. I don’t want to waste what I have.

:what:
I had to take you off ignore to see all the shenanigans going on in here. :wtf:

If you bought them at GNC you can exchange them AFAIK. If not, mixing them with Gatorade powder, adding something in like Mio, or mixing them in with a juice might work.

Drinking BCAAs like a shot is kinda pretty pointless; the main benefit of using them is gonna be preventing muscle wasting during fasted training states and as a protein supplement substitute for folks that are cutting and can't afford the calories.

I wouldn't call BCAAs a waste of money (unless your money is tight-tight) but like @The ADD they definitely aren't making or breaking anything.

Son Goku

Daps

:dahell:

Words mean things. Whey protein is *always* low fat because it's just protein and fat is a completely separate macronutrient.

Weight or mass gainers are not whey protein supplements, although they almost always have whey protein as at least one of their protein sources. Mass gainers are designed to be calorically dense and so they are usually not "low fat" because 1g of fat has more than 2x the amount of calories as a gram of carbs or protein.

As a woman, unless you're trying to go up a weight class for sport or are a recovering ED patient, you prolly shouldn't have been on a mass gainer in the first place. :usure:

Posting a pic of the label might clear up some of this confusion that seems to be surrounding your posts BTW.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The mass gainer prolly didn’t even do any damage.

Even if the server size was 600 calories, you were probably at maintenance or slightly above but it all evening out because of increase in cardio (assuming).

What is your protein goal each day? Outside of extreme cutting , which you aren’t doing because you aren’t counting calories, the chances of you significant muscle loss is virtually 0

Daps
:mjlol: I coulda sworn she was from when we was beefing in another thread, I think about food or some'in. :lupe:

If not, my bad, no harm intended. :hubie:
IDK if it is cause holiday season is upon us, but you and @xXMASHERXx have been acting waaaay too alturistic for my liking. Providing crisp sound advice to these lazy mufukkas that don't want to make the effort to read things for themselves and want it spoon fed...... y'all gettin softer than @seymour cake ....... :scust:

Son Goku

Daps
IDK if it is cause holiday season is upon us, but you and @xXMASHERXx have been acting waaaay too alturistic for my liking. Providing crisp sound advice to these lazy mufukkas that don't want to make the effort to read things for themselves and want it spoon fed...... y'all gettin softer than @seymour cake ....... :scust:

Fat nikkas catching random strays like an episode of First 48. :mjlol: :dead:

Son Goku

Daps
The mass gainer prolly didn’t even do any damage.

Even if the server size was 600 calories, you were probably at maintenance or slightly above but it all evening out because of increase in cardio (assuming).

What is your protein goal each day? Outside of extreme cutting , which you aren’t doing because you aren’t counting calories, the chances of you significant muscle loss is virtually 0

I mean even if she/he was drinking Serious Mass, they might not have been taking an actual whole serving (1,250 calories) every day. :usure:

Again, no info has been posted on which mass gainer was being taken and how much/day so we don't know. :ld:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Down 37 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight but not from active exercise

Ironically now I’m more motivated to be intentional but def will require planning- I’m already up at ridiculous hours to feed the little (big) one and he loves to be held all the time but need to find something quickish I can do during a nap or a noiseless one I can do at night.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ironically now I’m more motivated to be intentional but def will require planning- I’m already up at ridiculous hours to feed the little (big) one and he loves to be held all the time but need to find something quickish I can do during a nap or a noiseless one I can do at night.
Don't beat yourself up, that milk supply can be real sensitive in different women in response to stress. I've been told that breastfeeding actually helps to shed pounds, but I wonder if that's just in response to getting back to an earlier state after your hormones have leveled out. Either way, sounds like your doing fine.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Stretch/pilates
Run in place
Superman’s
Six inches
Planks
Lunges
Get an ab wheel.
Resistance bands.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My son is damn near as strong as me

Be gripping the hell out of my lips and shirt and whatever else he sees fit to grab

I gotta get back to lifting :dead: