Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My son is damn near as strong as me

Be gripping the hell out of my lips and shirt and whatever else he sees fit to grab

I gotta get back to lifting :dead:

:picard:

You prolly looking like the bronzed version of this :flabbynsick: broad who was flat benching 30 lbs with the curl bar. :mjlol:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
How did you do that?
I have an ab circuit that I usually do every other day. I didn’t pull the muscle during the circuit but they were sore and pulled something while in the shower. Hurt like hell and temporary contusion around the abs, has happened before though. The circuit is intense but I don’t think it’s intense enough to cause those issues.

Instead of a rest day because I didn’t think it was caused from the workout did some simply ab stuff the following day and pulled it again mid workout.

Decided to better be safe than sorry and get it checked out. If it’s just a strain just gotta watch myself and take rest seriously if it’s a hernia will need surgery probably

Son Goku

Daps
I have an ab circuit that I usually do every other day. I didn’t pull the muscle during the circuit but they were sore and pulled something while in the shower. Hurt like hell and temporary contusion around the abs, has happened before though. The circuit is intense but I don’t think it’s intense enough to cause those issues.

Instead of a rest day because I didn’t think it was caused from the workout did some simply ab stuff the following day and pulled it again mid workout.

Decided to better be safe than sorry and get it checked out. If it’s just a strain just gotta watch myself and take rest seriously if it’s a hernia will need surgery probably
How did you do that?

Do ab work, brehs. :francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Gymptation is a muhfukka lol

Come out the locker room and it’s ass right there on the treadmill daring you to scope smh :snoop: I’m tryna do better

Instead of worrying about scattered ass you prolly ain’t fukking at the gym, why not worry about them scattered gains you definitely ain’t getting at the gym? :stopitslime:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Instead of worrying about scattered ass you prolly ain’t fukking at the gym, why not worry about them scattered gains you definitely ain’t getting at the gym? :stopitslime:
Lmaoooo I knew you was gonna spit some shyt lol I’m doing well bruh. I kept it moving, wasn’t falling over myself I just like a nice ass lol no harm no foul

Son Goku

Daps
Lmaoooo I knew you was gonna spit some shyt lol I’m doing well bruh. I kept it moving, wasn’t falling over myself I just like a nice ass lol no harm no foul

That's what I thought, lil nikka. Imma call you Craig.
full