Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
IDK if it is cause holiday season is upon us, but you and @xXMASHERXx have been acting waaaay too alturistic for my liking. Providing crisp sound advice to these lazy mufukkas that don't want to make the effort to read things for themselves and want it spoon fed...... y'all gettin softer than @seymour cake ....... :scust:
I'll mop da floors wit u lil nikka u and bytch ass Goku son. 6'5 225 currently ya heard. Pics coming soon. :myman:

You nikkas can't fukk wit me I ain't forget about you pussies.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Glad you know who’s ass you can’t beat bruh. I knew you were a smart guy

I ain't tryna beat another nikka's ass.
full

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Slight knee injury some soccer last week. Going to PT this week. Right knee, right calf and right ankle need some work.

Love this sport but I need to take my warm-up and post match recovery a bit more seriously. Also need to keep lifting to keep the muscles strong and actually keep playing more.

Part of the reason I got injured last week was because I hadn’t played for like 5-6 weeks due to holiday travel and the like..

Kinda annoyed man. I moved and I need a gym but the issue is there are no fukking gyms near me worth a damn. I guess I’m going to have to go to planet fitness.

Same thing with me. My old gym was a 7 min walk from my apt and was open 24/7. The only 24 hr gym near me is Planet Fitness. All the “proper” gyms are only open 5am - 10pm and I’ll have to bike 10 mins there (I’m fine with this as it’ll be my warm up and cool down).

Son Goku

Daps
Same thing with me. My old gym was a 7 min walk from my apt and was open 24/7. The only 24 hr gym near me is Planet Fitness. All the “proper” gyms are only open 5am - 10pm and I’ll have to bike 10 mins there (I’m fine with this as it’ll be my warm up and cool down).

The hell you all live with no 24/7 gyms by your crib? :gucci:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The hell you all live with no 24/7 gyms by your crib? :gucci:
Cali man. Idk if it’s because of the high cost of labor in the Bay or what. Oakland is tripping hard man.

Back when I was in the DMV my gold’s gym was 24/7 at like $25 a month. Gym had like 8 benches alone, fully dedicated section for squats and DLs.

Just an all around great gym. A lot of space, equipment and free weights.

Now you’ll pay double that for a third of the equipment and weights :francis:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Added 30 min early morning jogging(5am) to my routine the past month(5 days a week). It includes incline and decline jogs. Was doing this as an experiment to see how it effected my overall health and how i felt. Whoever tries to tell u that cardio isnt needed in your routine is full of shyt. I feel better then when doing just strictly weights and my energy levels are more up now.

Give it a shot if u do little to no cardio. 5 days a week fora month.

Son Goku

Daps
Added 30 min early morning jogging(5am) to my routine the past month(5 days a week). It includes incline and decline jogs. Was doing this as an experiment to see how it effected my overall health and how i felt. Whoever tries to tell u that cardio isnt needed in your routine is full of shyt. I feel better then when doing just strictly weights and my energy levels are more up now.

Give it a shot if u do little to no cardio. 5 days a week fora month.

Nah. :hubie: