Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
It took grandpa S.P. some brain power to figure out a way to keep my word to show and prove this! 😉

used a seldom used YT account to upload videos.

edit 810lbs for truth and accuracy but close to 900 with the weight of the equipment and plates. But I knocked down 1100lbs at a gym up in ft lauderdale, the machine there held more plates.

:ehh:...I'll let you cook because you really are looking like grandpa status in that vid........but I also now know you a degenerate cause you on here with us on The Coli...........so which JBO threads are your flavor? Latinas?...:lolbron:..., Yellow Fever with no Cure?........:blessed:..., the Nubian Queens?......:wow:........you real OG so I know you ain't PAWG'n.........:troll:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Cool story breh.....

TLR is that way >>>>>>

We squat ATG around here. That leg press shyt is for the birds.
Yeah, we hear stories how much macho men boasted about squatting and then how many weeks or months "we" are out with painful injuries. Don't try to front on me, I've seen plenty of posts!😁 There may be some in this very thread.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:ehh:...I'll let you cook because you really are looking like grandpa status in that vid........but I also now know you a degenerate cause you on here with us on The Coli...........so which JBO threads are your flavor? Latinas?...:lolbron:..., Yellow Fever with no Cure?........:blessed:..., the Nubian Queens?......:wow:........you real OG so I know you ain't PAWG'n.........:troll:
I've had dem all. Your turn to get those notches on your belt.😉

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah, we hear stories how much macho men boasted about squatting and then how many weeks or months "we" are out with painful injuries. Don't try to front on me, I've seen plenty of posts!😁 There may be some in this very thread.
Not from squatting :mjpls:

I’ve had pain, but it came from benching or deadlifts never squats :mjgrin:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
And still in the gym..................:salute:............Coli really being an inter-generational thing...:obama:
There's a whole lot of wisdom and excellent shared experiences on the coli. i still lurked when i was on twitter for 4 years pullin young chics from the motherland, online of course. 😀 I still have a decent roster here. Only one didn't check in on Father's Day. :wink: