Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
In the same boat age wise and also usually only eat once a day. I decided that Deads would be my only focused lift for max strength.

Bunk-the-wire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Daps
Why do white boys stalk their own gf/wife at the gym?

Anytime I'm doing ANY kind of workout and some thin/young pawg gets next to me for her workout....some Eli Manning looking white boy comes clean across the gym, interrupting his own workout just to "talk" to his girl.

Old white men and every other race just lets their wives/gf workout but young white dudes with flat-stomach women stay checking on their broad every 5 minutes. Been seeing this shyt since my Bally's days in the early 00's.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gotdamn it...i ate too fukking well in new orleans lol...some of the pics..the liquor and food has my stomach sticking out...my burden to bear i gain weight too easy...thankfully i travel back this evening..tomorrow will need to hit the gym hard...and prolly get on my fasting wave for the week

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Why do white boys stalk their own gf/wife at the gym?

Anytime I'm doing ANY kind of workout and some thin/young pawg gets next to me for her workout....some Eli Manning looking white boy comes clean across the gym, interrupting his own workout just to "talk" to his girl.

Old white men and every other race just lets their wives/gf workout but young white dudes with flat-stomach women stay checking on their broad every 5 minutes. Been seeing this shyt since my Bally's days in the early 00's.

Literally happened to me last week :dead:

Dude came across the gym and put his leg up on her machine which was directly in front of me like I was about to jack his average looking girlfriend. Be insecure crehs.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Gotdamn it...i ate too fukking well in new orleans lol...some of the pics..the liquor and food has my stomach sticking out...my burden to bear i gain weight too easy...thankfully i travel back this evening..tomorrow will need to hit the gym hard...and prolly get on my fasting wave for the week

:dead:

Imma head down there in the next two months for a week prolly and won't gain not one damn pound.

Need to make sure I get the catfish from that one spot and the French toast from that breakfast place we fux wit. :ahh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dead:

Imma head down there in the next two months for a week prolly and won't gain not one damn pound.

Need to make sure I get the catfish from that one spot and the French toast from that breakfast place we fux wit. :ahh:
i was eating gator, flounder, shrimp, crawfish. fried chicken, cajun jambalaya, beignets, etc etc...it was wonderful :wow: