Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
^This.

That's why I told dude them descriptors meant nothing. "Shredded" to me implies legit sub 10% b.f. :manny:

Bulk simply means you are intentionally gaining weight and probably trying to maximize muscle gain.
Exactly........but sounds like homeboy doesn't know the language or the "standards", which means he needs to hop on this amateur train and learn about diet, proper workout plans, goal oriented lifting, developing a work ethic, etc, but we know what's gonna happen..........."wanna be jacked by end of summer", "I don't need to do any of that just watch", "calisthenics"............:sas2:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Tried to message you but can’t.

22% BF???..............you need to worry about just getting a proper lifting routine in place before you go on and start thinking about "ripped" and looking like an MMA fighter............. :skip:
That was at 193 bruh I’m that was the before from May 17th. I’ll upload a pic or something stop the slander lol I’m trying

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Tried to message you but can’t.

That was at 193 bruh I’m that was the before from May 17th. I’ll upload a pic or something stop the slander lol I’m trying

You cut 13lbs and dropped 2% body fat

Your at 181 20% bf now?

Not shytting on you just asking for more clarification.. what's your diet looking like I would think you'd cut more than 2% for 13lbs lost but idk.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You cut 13lbs and dropped 2% body fat

Your at 181 20% bf now?

Not shytting on you just asking for more clarification.. what's your diet looking like I would think you'd cut more than 2% for 13lbs lost but idk.
I have a huge calorie and protein deficit. It’s not on purpose. The scale isn’t lying.

I normally eat light. seafood veggies granola fruit 😂 I lift at least 4 times a week. Go for run when I feel like it. I did lose some muscle mass but not a significant amount.

I feel fine I feel good I really don’t feel like I have much fat. It’s all in my ass and thighs but even then that’s muscle. Got a slight six pack as I work abs every time I’m in gym. Man boobs are gone finally. Idk man.

I’ve been focusing more on protein intake this week. Gonna begin to chart it so I can keep up with it now that I know I need about 120-130 grams of protein a day.

If I can edit the pics to hide my identity enough I’ll upload from then to currently.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I have a huge calorie and protein deficit. It’s not on purpose. The scale isn’t lying.

I normally eat light. seafood veggies granola fruit 😂 I lift at least 4 times a week. Go for run when I feel like it. I did lose some muscle mass but not a significant amount.

I feel fine I feel good I really don’t feel like I have much fat. It’s all in my ass and thighs but even then that’s muscle. Got a slight six pack as I work abs every time I’m in gym. Man boobs are gone finally. Idk man.

I’ve been focusing more on protein intake this week. Gonna begin to chart it so I can keep up with it now that I know I need about 120-130 grams of protein a day.

If I can edit the pics to hide my identity enough I’ll upload from then to currently.

Muscle loss is bond to happen while losing weight along side fat loss. Your body fat and weight ain't bad at all if you get down to 16% your six pack will be showing, I'm sure your in better shape that 90% of the average bro idk if that's saying anything but its you vs you..id stay away from single percent bodyfat as a natural unless you want to sacrifice size and strength.. you have to make your own goals and reach em don't get shining object syndrome. And focus on getting in more protein every meal no excuses :ufdup:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
im jumping back on protein powder.

I lose too much strength when im off it :francis:

re: calves

ive noticed calves need volume.
my legs are the body part I get the most complements on and its 80% because of the thousands of miles ive put on my bicycle.

you'd be hard pressed to find a serious cyclist with skinny calves (compared to the rest of their body)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Which of your lifts are down?
squats/deadlifts are what im judging.

age also plays a part :flabbynsick:

but this is something ive been doing on and off for years...
if I dont get 100g of protein everything stalls and I look smaller

its even more severe now that my food consumption is lower

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
squats/deadlifts are what im judging.

age also plays a part :flabbynsick:

but this is something ive been doing on and off for years...
if I dont get 100g of protein everything stalls and I look smaller

its even more severe now that my food consumption is lower
In the same boat age wise and also usually only eat once a day. I decided that Deads would be my only focused lift for max strength.