Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have the same issue and I have long arms :francis:
  • Use an EZ curl bar
  • Do em on an incline bench
Knocked out set of 12 with 25 lbs on the ez bar Incline and flat. Incline felt a bit better, but I just can never get the mind muscle connection with this movement that I get with other Triceps movements.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Knocked out set of 12 with 25 lbs on the ez bar Incline and flat. Incline felt a bit better, but I just can never get the mind muscle connection with this movement that I get with other Triceps movements.

:gucci: And? FOH with that nonsense. :camby:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
How do y’all feel about working out when sick? I feel like most people don’t right?

Negs pending for being a whole bytch. :gucci: Of course you supposed to workout when you're sick, that's when your body needs to get stronkest the most. :troll:

I always lift when I'm sick as long as I can walk and swallow :dame:.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This series was absolutely piff. Started binge watching it. It’s all the fukkery you could expect it to be.

Especially when the women trainers gain weight. The self consciousness they go through is :wow:

I also question how people don’t switch up when they see themselves gaining weight

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
This series was absolutely piff. Started binge watching it. It’s all the fukkery you could expect it to be.

Especially when the women trainers gain weight. The self consciousness they go through is :wow:

I also question how people don’t switch up when they see themselves gaining weight

Wrong video pleighboi