Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Nothing worse than a clingy ass mufukka that's always in the gym. Can't avoid them. Come in the morning dude is there. Come after work he's there. Like leave me the fukk alone man

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nothing worse than a clingy ass mufukka that's always in the gym. Can't avoid them. Come in the morning dude is there. Come after work he's there. Like leave me the fukk alone man

:dame:

I have gym “fans” too. Cats I only see inside the gym. I don’t know their names but they always come up to me and dap me up, shoot the shyt, etc. Sometimes they ask for advice.

There are benefits to having a bigger network at the gym so I don’t trip. :manny:

Daps
Usually get on the elliptical after running.

Put the resistance setting between 12 and 15 (max is 20). Old guys get on the machine next to you....ALWAYS when some females are around.....then the old guy goes hella fast but on Level 1.

Not a big deal except for those occasional glances like "can't keep up huh youngblood?"

Like "bruh", you on Level 1. Turn that shyt up and then try to do the same thing :russ:

Son Goku

Daps
Usually get on the elliptical after running.

Put the resistance setting between 12 and 15 (max is 20). Old guys get on the machine next to you....ALWAYS when some females are around.....then the old guy goes hella fast but on Level 1.

Not a big deal except for those occasional glances like "can't keep up huh youngblood?"

Like "bruh", you on Level 1. Turn that shyt up and then try to do the same thing :russ:

Waste time on the elliptical, brehs.:stopitslime:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
:dame:

I have gym “fans” too. Cats I only see inside the gym. I don’t know their names but they always come up to me and dap me up, shoot the shyt, etc. Sometimes they ask for advice.

There are benefits to having a bigger network at the gym so I don’t trip. :manny:
True. But damn it's annoying. The things that annoys me the worst is I'll be chopping it up with another friend and he'll just walk his ass on up in the convo. He'll make a beeline from whatever he was doing like "hey guys" 🙂. :gucci:I'm thinking man this other dude been in the gym with you for over an hour , but the minute we're speaking you come outta nowhere.

The bad thing is he's already on my nerves so at this point I be trying to avoid him, avoid eye contact etc even if he hasn't done anything that day. I feel kinda bad but :manny: some people just weird man. I feel you on the networking thing though. Some great people in there and many of them seem to gravitate to me. But every now and then I wish I hadn't been so sociable with everyone.

Son Goku

Daps
True. But damn it's annoying. The things that annoys me the worst is I'll be chopping it up with another friend and he'll just walk his ass on up in the convo. He'll make a beeline from whatever he was doing like "hey guys" 🙂. :gucci:I'm thinking man this other dude been in the gym with you for over an hour , but the minute we're speaking you come outta nowhere.

The bad thing is he's already on my nerves so at this point I be trying to avoid him, avoid eye contact etc even if he hasn't done anything that day. I feel kinda bad but :manny: some people just weird man. I feel you on the networking thing though. Some great people in there and many of them seem to gravitate to me. But every now and then I wish I hadn't been so sociable with everyone.

If it's that bad you need to shut him down. Tell him straight up you don't wanna talk to him, you're focused on working out and KIM.

If you can't do that, you low-key on some hoe shyt. :hubie:

I like having "fans" (:dame:) so mine don't bother me at all. One yesterday asked me if I was gucci when I was zoning out in the; at first I was thinking :camby: but then realized he just being a good sidekick. :obama:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s not that bad.

It’s an opportunity to make someone’s day.

I know there’s days I legit be on my in and out grind, where I don’t try to chop it up with anyone because I’m processing shyt on my mind.

But it’s cool to have some small talk wit the regulars. Only if they’re in shape like me. I only feel annoyed if it’s a :flabbynsick: cat that ain’t on my level or near.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Had this happen on Saturday :dead: but the cat who did it is an OG that’s 61.

Works out 6x a week for like 2 hours. However this cat is more built than 99% of the population. So I listen when he drops nuggets,.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Had this happen on Saturday :dead: but the cat who did it is an OG that’s 61.

Works out 6x a week for like 2 hours. However this cat is more built than 99% of the population. So I listen when he drops nuggets,.
One time isn't a big deal. This dude has a habit of it though. Like he can't read social cues at all. He's one of them dudes that be in the gym 7 days a week sometimes multiple times a day and there's usually some shyt going on with people like that. And this is coming from someone that's in there 6 times a week. I'll be in the gym one evening after work say what's up to him and all that. I come in the next morning and he's in there and making his way over. Like man I just seen you. We ain't got shyt to talk about. Just give a head nod and KIM.