Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
It’s not that bad.

It’s an opportunity to make someone’s day.

I know there’s days I legit be on my in and out grind, where I don’t try to chop it up with anyone because I’m processing shyt on my mind.

But it’s cool to have some small talk wit the regulars. Only if they’re in shape like me. I only feel annoyed if it’s a :flabbynsick: cat that ain’t on my level or near.
Man I know like half the gym at this point. :pachaha:. I'm never too focused to chop it up with good people. But for every 20 or so there will be like 1 on some weird shyt. Everyone's not equal :manny:. Lol at not wanting to talk to out of shape people.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man I know like half the gym at this point. :pachaha:. I'm never too focused to chop it up with good people. But for every 20 or so there will be like 1 on some weird shyt. Everyone's not equal :manny:. Lol at not wanting to talk to out of shape people.
:russ: Exactly I know all the consistent morning folks.

I’ll chop it for a second. Say what’s up. It’s a lot people. But even they sometimes I am super focused and I ain’t trying talk. So they leave me alone and it’s no hard feelings. :hubie:

But yeah if you’re not super consistent person or in shape then don’t bother trying chop it up with me.

Every now and then I’ll see a heavy set breh, then I’ll try to encourage them to do what it takes to stay consistent.

That’s really what I do a lot. Is try to motivate peeps to be consistent and push themselves as they work out.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Every now and then I’ll see a heavy set breh, then I’ll try to encourage them to do what it takes to stay consistent.

That’s really what I do a lot. Is try to motivate peeps to be consistent and push themselves as they work out.

How absurd. :wow:
Ole "you can do it" cheerleading-ass nikka. :scust:

The :flabbynsick: cats ain't finna make it; you should focus your time and energy on yourself and the gym's PAWGs. :ufdup:

Son Goku

Daps
:lolbron:

I should post this in TLR

KINGDOM HEARTS GIFS

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
any Brehs run the program bullmastiff?
Not my style but it's clear to me that 99% of the people in the gym are allergic to doing anything barbell related unless its hip thrusts with an occasional dead lift and half squat thrown in there.

I'm not complaining just to stay away from the power rack area.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Not my style but it's clear to me that 99% of the people in the gym are allergic to doing anything barbell related unless its hip thrusts with an occasional dead lift and half squat thrown in there.

I'm not complaining just to stay away from the power rack area.

Those type of people do not even require mind-space :mjgrin:

Son Goku

Daps
:manny: I work in healthcare.

Stats are bad for black people, trying to do my part in helping eliminate some of these disparities.

Me too. But you can’t save rm all, and that includes black folk. :francis:

For ex, I woulda gladly wifed a AA Queen and continued thr family legacy.

But alas I am a n!kka nerd so it just PAWGs and miss mulattos for me. :mjcry:

Such is life for nob street dudes. :troll: