Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
its super basic

literally just column for Date, target weight , and actual weight.
Goal is 2 lbs a week for x amount of weeks then 1.5 lbs, then 1lb spread over 20 weeks to hit a goal number.

I just like visualizing out the target weights to a date to let me know how I am tracking towards my goal weight.
I’m the same so I was gonna make one .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m the same so I was gonna make one .
weightloss-spread-img.png

Date Column = ya first weigh in then do + 7 days for the rows be low
Goal weight = target weight for first weigh in ( update it to the actual weight you weigh for the weigh in) and then for the bottom rows sub goal loss amount for each week.
Expected LB lost = difference between prior current row and prior row for Goal weight
Actual weight = where you add your real numbers
Actual lb lost = where subtract the diff of actual weight for the current and prior week.
COmment = I usually put if I'm going on vacation or a work trip to have context on why I may have missed goal.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Goal weight = target weight for first weigh in ( update it to the actual weight you weigh for the weigh in) and then for the bottom rows sub goal loss amount for each week.
Expected LB lost = difference between prior current row and prior row for Goal weight
Actual lb lost = where subtract the diff of actual weight for the current and prior week.
COmment = I usually put if I'm going on vacation or a work trip to have context on why I may have missed goal.
Ty so much I really appreciate it .

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Make us skinny nikkaz a bulking spreadsheet, witcho punk-ass.
full

Please and thank you. :birdman:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Anybody eat plant based, or vegetarian? What a typical meal looks like. Feel like it’s been hard cutting weight. Trying to get shredded for my Miami trip in august. I’m 6’2” 253 right now trying to get to the 230s. Feels like my metabolism nose dived this year turning 38.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Anybody eat plant based, or vegetarian? What a typical meal looks like. Feel like it’s been hard cutting weight. Trying to get shredded for my Miami trip in august. I’m 6’2” 253 right now trying to get to the 230s. Feels like my metabolism nose dived this year turning 38.

:scust:

Arian Foster did. We saw how that turned out. :mjcry: