Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Again, sounds like a you problem. :unimpressed:

When the folks that work at the gym are too scary to speak to you, you know you've made it. :ld:
:banderas: The sweet silence. People rather sit on a machine and wait than ask.

It’s not a problem. Step into the rack or on the platform, take them off. Finish and put them on. It helps my lifting cues so no need to buy a pair.
This. Also, if I wanna do a form of cardio I’d have to go to my car and change shoes.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Son Goku some noob and his gurl got to the gym before me and took up both power racks that are usually empty when I workout in the morning.

Ol gurl was causally squatting just the bar. :why: And Not really serious. And the dude was struggling to squat a plate.

I give them a grace period as I go to warm up in the rec room.

5 minutes later they’re still bullshytting in “my space”.

Aight time to get shown up in front of your girl.

I grab a bar from the decline bench(no one ever uses the decline bench). Then I load it up. Power clean, press then squat a plate to warm up.

Frail cac takes notice and starts to wrap it up.

Kid starts trying put his weights away as I go for my second set.

Then he walks away with his girl still at the power rack. He then doubles back scared like I’m going talk to his girl :childplease:.

I just want you out my spot.

Dude stays there as I load up 4 plates to squat.

Let that be a lesson to you noobs. Move the duck out the way when real men come through.

Kid needs to take his ass to the leg press or smith machine next time. Otherwise you will get shown up.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This. Also, if I wanna do a form of cardio I’d have to go to my car and change shoes.

You don't bring at least 2 pair in your gym bag witchu?
ezgif-2-0abf271375

Son Goku

Daps
@Son Goku some noob and his gurl got to the gym before me and took up both power racks that are usually empty when I workout in the morning.

Ol gurl was causally squatting just the bar. :why: And Not really serious. And the dude was struggling to squat a plate.

I grab a bar from the decline bench(no one ever uses the decline bench). Then I load it up. Power clean, press then squat a plate to warm up.

Then he walks away with his girl still at the power rack. He then doubles back scared like I’m going talk to his girl :childplease:.

Let that be a lesson to you noobs. Move the duck out the way when real men come through.

Kid needs to take his ass to the leg press or smith machine next time. Otherwise you will get shown up.

:unimpressed:

You doing to much. Grace period? Power clean? :dahell:

I just drop Jimmy Cooks (weighing like a fitty spot) behind the rack and clear the club out. By the time I put the squat shoes on the rack is open and ready for new business. :mjgrin:

And that's if these weak muhfukkas decide to use my rack in the first place. :ufdup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:unimpressed:

You doing to much. Grace period? Power clean? :dahell:

I just drop Jimmy Cooks (weighing like a fitty spot) behind the rack and clear the club out. By the time I put the squat shoes on the rack is open and ready for new business. :mjgrin:

And that's if these weak muhfukkas decide to use my rack in the first place. :ufdup:
:unimpressed: Yeah I warm up with active / dynamic stretching before taking off.

And yeah how else am I going get the barbell over my head to squat.

But yeah that shyt means business and clears.

SMH at all these casual.

At least lift something respectable if you’re going use the power rack.

Thing with me is that in the morning I’m on a time crunch to get in and out, so having deal with shyt pisses me off.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I feel like an anime villain about to change into ultimate form when I’m about to do weights. Not because I feel super powerful, but more cause it takes me so long to suit up, gloves, weight belt, knee brace, isolation bands. By the time I suit up it’s time for the commercial break.

Daps

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Back on pills :blessed:

This session is going insane, the focus, the powa :banderas:

Sweating like a pig but im fired the fukk up.

Son Goku

Daps
I fukk with you bossman but you been chatting too much lately drop a video you squatting or something nikka shyt for all we know you another @originalgangsta :mjpls:

Or you don’t squat cause your knee issues n shyt :mjpls:

Be safe tho
You a chatting ass nikka bro smh :mjlol:
A real gym breh wouldn’t try to belittle other lifters. You a fraud!

@Kasper KArr You rang? :mjgrin:

F1ezgif-2-8a6018a501.gif

:dame: @Serious @trap101 @TM101 Coli dudes really wanna see receipts of me bending over. :troll: