Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
exactly. She seemed real strong headed about performing like that so I just went back to work. There’s an older dude that helps the wayward folks but she doesn’t seem like she wants instruction.
Young lady asked me the other week to help her with her deadlift form next time we are in the gym at the same time.

It is amazing how many people pull at the waist.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Young white chick told me she was watching me and likes how I deadlift. I wasn’t checking for her but said hell, I’ll watch her work. Chick’s back was rounded af while she pulled that weight up. Then she comes over and says how did I do. I asked why she rounds her back and she says it’s because that’s what works for her :yeshrug:
Deadlift the flavor of the month. She pulled conventional so I guess that’s a plus but I see too many women pulling sumo slamming 95lbs :mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Young lady asked me the other week to help her with her deadlift form next time we are in the gym at the same time.

It is amazing how many people pull at the waist.
There is so much information out there that folks may not get the right information. At least she asked for help and is willing to correct her form.
Deadlift the flavor of the month. She pulled conventional so I guess that’s a plus but I see too many women pulling sumo slamming 95lbs :mjlol:
I haven’t seen this in my gym yet. There isn’t much fukkery at the times I go.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There is so much information out there that folks may not get the right information. At least she asked for help and is willing to correct her form.

I haven’t seen this in my gym yet. There isn’t much fukkery at the times I go.
Oh don’t get me wrong she’s real cool. We catch up here and there and she happened to ask. The worse is seeing dudes coaching their girls through shyt form :hhh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
She put her trust in that man, the course is set.

Not my broad, not my business. :yeshrug:

If folks can humble themselves enough to ask me, I can humble myself enough to teach them.

If not, it's no herniation on my disc so I keep it moving. They'll either keep the shytty form, get wise, or get injured and take up less room in the gym. Either way I win so it's all good. :blessed:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
First outside run since the fall season (Did one in Texas in February though).

I should be back in the flow by the end of the week. :obama:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don’t wear shoes for squats or deads :manny:

I wear socks to squat but I’m not walking all over the gym in em. Feels better than squatting in running shoes & my feet hurt in cans/converse. I put back on my shoes to go grab paper towel to wipe down the rack when I’m done.

Bout to hit the gym :banderas:

I missed the conversation but I enjoy two hour workouts personally. Preworkout firing on all cylinders>>>

:banderas:

Buy squat shoes problem solved :skip: :francis:

People rather walking on socks instead of investing some $$ in squat shoes, scust

Son Goku

Daps
Aint nothing worse than unwarranted gym conversation. :mjcry:

Miss when the gym was for socially inept weirdos that kept to themselves. Now it's high-school grad tren goblins and power lifters that either need to hop on gear or give it up. :mjcry:

You're obviously very small and/or very weak if people come up to you and just start talking in the gym.
:umad:

Get big and stronk enough and even gym managers will be afraid to talk to you. :wow:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You're obviously very small and/or very weak if people come up to you and just start talking in the gym.
:umad:

Get big and stronk enough and even gym managers will be afraid to talk to you. :wow:
Then lemme stay in my weak and small corner and get these reps in :mjcry:

Dude wanted to have a whole conversation about his budding powerlifting career. I just wanna get my workout in and go home. :mjtf:

Son Goku

Daps
Then lemme stay in my weak and small corner and get these reps in :mjcry:

Dude wanted to have a whole conversation about his budding powerlifting career. I just wanna get my workout in and go home. :mjtf:

Again, sounds like a you problem. :unimpressed:

When the folks that work at the gym are too scary to speak to you, you know you've made it. :ld: