Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dro: its in the first paragraph i think

while i myself did without them largely eating a small defined serving(~200-250 cal) wont hurt

its when its a regular basis that it will ruin your numbers, so i just dont bother

syntha-6 shake was my sweets, i also kill diet soda alot(coke zero vanilla :leon: )

for what its worth tho, its probably a good idea to reanalyze your maintenance for every 10lbs lost. Your maintenance will change slowly with body mass lost

Oh nah, I wasn't saying that I followed your plan AND sweets were in the plan. I meant that I follow what you say but I still eat sweets. Some days I manage to avoid them and other days I don't. Yesterday was was of those days. I'm not doing no tripping on it, I'll just try harder today.

You don't want it bad enough. When you're fed up with the flab, you won't fukk up

I appreciate that honest advice but I can't say I agree with it. I had a bad day :manny: I fukked up and that's what that was.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh nah, I wasn't saying that I followed your plan AND sweets were in the plan. I meant that I follow what you say but I still eat sweets. Some days I manage to avoid them and other days I don't. Yesterday was was of those days. I'm not doing no tripping on it, I'll just try harder today.

I appreciate that honest advice but I can't say I agree with it. I had a bad day :manny: I fukked up and that's what that was.

Keep pushing

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
fukking
father-time.gif
catching up with me.

Wrists hurt, right elbow kills me when doing any bicep work, right shoulder keeps me from going heavy on db bench or doing dips, knees stopped me from trying to break my squat pr, which was my goal for this summer:sadbron:

Anything I can take for joint pain?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just listened to Layne Norton's podcast, pretty good even though they just kind of site studies and research papers all throughout it. But, their talk on HIIT was really good, and basically said cycling is the only type of low steady state cardio you should do. If you really want to burn fat, do all out sprints, and by all out them mean you should think about if a Lion were chasing you :laugh:

Muscle College with Dr. Layne Norton & Dr. Jake Wilson! The Doctors talks CARDIO!!!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just listened to Layne Norton's podcast, pretty good even though they just kind of site studies and research papers all throughout it. But, their talk on HIIT was really good, and basically said cycling is the only type of low steady state cardio you should do. If you really want to burn fat, do all out sprints, and by all out them mean you should think about if a Lion were chasing you :laugh:

Muscle College with Dr. Layne Norton & Dr. Jake Wilson! The Doctors talks CARDIO!!!

sO MY 3 MILES 4 DAYS A WEEK AIN'T WORTH MY TIME? :dwillhuh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Tried to do a new slant on "light" cardio this morning":

Decent jog to get warm
100 Push Up Routine (that someone linked here)
100 reps of jump rope then transition to a light jog for 1 minute x 10

dabigdogg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA

Aight breh do your thang man. And remember, nothing tastes good enough to outweigh the feeling of being lean and ripped.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Friday is my arms day.

Gonna do Physiques of greatness' "curls for the girls" routine

Don't let the title fool you. POG has some amazing routines on YouTube.