Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Today was Bi and Tri day. Felt hella weak for some reason. Didn't take creatine either I think I need more sleep. 5 to 6 hours ain't cutting it.

Db curls 30,35,40

Weighted dips up to 70 lbs of added weight and 2 other arm e cercisss. Normally I bust out 8 set of arm exercises a day 4 for bi's and 4 for tri's

:to:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Suckas don't know basketball basics leaving their feet under me when I'm rebounding and having me sprain my ankle :pacspit:

semtex

:)
Daps
Link the proper form breh.
SA_Swing.png

except this fakkit ain't using no weight. For heavier ones, rest the db on the floor in between reps. and don't put your hand on your waist.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times did you fall off the wagon before you became consistent with your diet? I always feel like a sucker when I eat shyt I said I wouldn't. Straight berating myself but then I always see a story about how others fall off so I just try again the next meal/day. It's not like it's complicated, but it kinda is. Ugh #badday

semtex

:)
Daps
How many times did you fall off the wagon before you became consistent with your diet? I always feel like a sucker when I eat shyt I said I wouldn't. Straight berating myself but then I always see a story about how others fall off so I just try again the next meal/day. It's not like it's complicated, but it kinda is. Ugh #badday
how sustainable is your diet?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how sustainable is your diet?

I'm following the plan that MMSex outlined so basically anything with a calorie to protein ratio of 20 or less. Then I try to stay between my calorie range. It sounds easy when I say it, but I stay fukking up. fukking sweets!

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Been avoid upperbody exercises to let my right wrist heal...no progress. It doesn't help that I type 8 hours a day at work. Guess I'm going back to taping up my wrist before workouts...YOLO. :to:

You do realize if you fukk up your wrists you won't be able to use a keyboard to post on the coli? :usure:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm following the plan that MMSex outlined so basically anything with a calorie to protein ratio of 20 or less. Then I try to stay between my calorie range. It sounds easy when I say it, but I stay fukking up. fukking sweets!

:dro: its in the first paragraph i think

while i myself did without them largely eating a small defined serving(~200-250 cal) wont hurt

its when its a regular basis that it will ruin your numbers, so i just dont bother

syntha-6 shake was my sweets, i also kill diet soda alot(coke zero vanilla :leon: )

for what its worth tho, its probably a good idea to reanalyze your maintenance for every 10lbs lost. Your maintenance will change slowly with body mass lost

dabigdogg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA

You don't want it bad enough. When you're fed up with the flab, you won't fukk up