Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Turns out that my squat is weaker than I previously thought.

Today I did some real ATG squats and maxed out at 185 :sadbron:

But That shyt motivated me to get strronger for some reason now that I got that form down. Nex week I'm going to upload a vid for the brehs to critique. :myman:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
After 16 hrs of work, should I go today or wait til tomorrow when my body is fully recovered ?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Ashamed to admit this but I was shocked to see a black woman in my gym today...a rarity....even more she went out of her way while i was doing shrugs to tap me and say hi....interesting

That's what the majority of the black women are in the gym for is to find a nikka. This African chick kept following me around the gym acting like she working out....they thirsty man. :pachaha:

Speaking of women...this athletic ass white girl (looks like Xena :pachaha:) got EVERY dude in the gym shook. She came by me and asked a generic question and I froze. :sadcam: We've been eyeing each other in gym for 3 months and she rarely speaks to anybody. She was even in the gym for Valentine's. I'm speaking to her tomorrow. :wow:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Ashamed to admit this but I was shocked to see a black woman in my gym today...a rarity....even more she went out of her way while i was doing shrugs to tap me and say hi....interesting

:youngsabo: she wanted the tip no homo

That's what the majority of the black women are in the gym for is to find a nikka. This African chick kept following me around the gym acting like she working out....they thirsty man. :pachaha:

Speaking of women...this athletic ass white girl (looks like Xena :pachaha:) got EVERY dude in the gym shook. She came by me and asked a generic question and I froze. :sadcam: We've been eyeing each other in gym for 3 months and she rarely speaks to anybody. She was even in the gym for Valentine's. I'm speaking to her tomorrow. :wow:

handle your business breh.