Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Beautiful day to work out, down to 182 pounds :smug:

7 more to go for my natural high school weight before spring break :welcome:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
christmas-page1.jpg

CHRISTMAS-ABBOTT-in-Inked-Magazine-November-2012-Issue-7.jpg

christmas abbott tho.
:ooh::noah:

No ass :why:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
*Taking @Resident Lesbian 's bytches daily :birdman: *

24nehj5.jpg

nikka your chest look smaller you aint talking none of my hoes :pachaha:

fukk outta here get them t*ts up the way i like it and maybe i'll lend you a hoe:ohword:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Fat dudes ALWAYS stay with the backhanded

"I can't give you props without nitpicking or finding something to downplay about you"

especially folks you actually know. It's like they can't give props because its somehow a statement on themselves, kinda funny/sad

-P-

"Hey Jesus...looking good with the weight gain, but you still skinny." :aicmon:

Women have no problems giving compliments though....:blessed::whoo:

semtex

:)
Daps

"I can't give you props without nitpicking or finding something to downplay about you"

especially folks you actually know. It's like they can't give props because its somehow a statement on themselves, kinda funny/sad

-P-
:ohh: I noticed that too. My fat friend is like that. Someone will give me props for my physique or whatever and he'll be like ":aicmon: well, all he does is lift weights" which isn't true :ufdup:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

-P-

I wore a new sweater to work today, and I don't know, for no particular reason folks was hitting me up about how I look like I'm losing weight, and all that. The fat nikka behind me who is wasting his dough on personal trainers, just HAD to chime in with "aw, no he ain't, he look the same", after this broad came by my cube and paid a nikka a compliment during our idle conversation. I was about to break him down verbally (just cause I have this pet peeve about one's minding one's own business), but I saw the nikka was deep into TWO bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies. So I looked at the cookies, then him, then the cookies, then him again, and gave him the :russ:.... Left the nikka sitting there like :dwillhuh: