Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Went the gym for some cardio/abs tonight.....I remember why I don't go @ 5 PM. shyt was damn near capacity. Glad I got my lift in this morning, cause it woulda taken me 2+ hours tonight :smh:

And someone shattered the backboard in the gym so we've been full court runs for nearly 2 weeks now :shaq2:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
*Taking @Resident Lesbian 's bytches daily :birdman: *

24nehj5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
had a slight :birdman: moment at the new spot last night. was finishing up the last of my accessory lifts doing bb curls. there are 2 squat racks at this new gym and the place was relatively empty so i didn't feel very guilty about using one for curls. some guy comes up to me in between my 2nd and 3rd set.

guy- yo, you mind if i use the squat rack to squat :usure:?

me- *looks at empty squat rack directly next to one i'm using*
*looks back at guy*
*looks back at empty squat rack*
*looks back at guy*
nah, go ahead, go for it breh.

guy- well, i kinda prefer to use this one.

me- oh no problem. i only have another set left so i shouldn't be long.

i proceeded to take my sweet ass time doing some extra stretching, drinking some water slowly, playing w my ipod. fukk that, i'm all for not wasting space and equipment in the gym but there was absolutely no reason this guy couldn't use the other rack (which is identical to the one i was using). he was clearly just trying to flex his "don't curl in the squat rack" muscles on me. zero fukks were given about him sitting there staring me down while he was waiting. :jawalrus:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@ocmfII , I actually respect that...

:manny: i'm all for sharing equipment when the gym is crowded, timely/efficient work outs, cleaning up my plates when i'm done, re racking dbs, all that etiquette stuff. dude was clearly just trying to let me know he's real because he squats :shaq2:. so he just bought himself an extra 5 mins of sitting there and waiting like an idiot when he could have just used the other rack the whole time. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know a good substitute for "rack chins"? I just started PHAT. Are lat pulldowns a good substitute?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I see nikkas with the jabs to each other in this section....I expect some more fukkery soon. :mjpls::pachaha: