Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yoga/Pilates are great ways to increase your flexibility; I've taken Pilates for about 3 years now, and I can see how it's improved everything; I rarely get aches or pains from the gym.

Tried to take a course like this hs, but it was straight, wild mango status. Maybe I was just turned off by all the pale looking chicks in the class. :ld:

Now I just stretch at home. I'm fairly flexible. I can almost do the splits. :ohlawd:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Tried to take a course like this hs, but it was straight, wild mango status. Maybe I was just turned off by all the pale looking chicks in the class. :ld:

Now I just stretch at home. I'm fairly flexible. I can almost do the splits. :ohlawd:
If you were expecting a lot of "us", bruh, it ain't happening LOL
There are about 3 other black folks in my Pilates class, and 2 of them (one is a guy) are former dancers like myself.

I was a ballerina, so I was already pretty flexible, but pilates helps me maintain that flexibility since I no longer dance professionally.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
1. When I am that old ass nikka at the gym I will NOT stroll around nude. I dunno what the age is when cats start doing that but ill be either working out at home or wearing a fukking towel when it hits

2. The Rock's new Just bring it shirt is a conversation starter at the gym. I never get small talked as much as I did this morning

3. Had to dap this cat up who was lifting in the fire red 5's with Nike air on back. shyt was badass to me.

-P-

hell yea!! I do not get that shyt. Its young dudes too that do that trash also. Its one thing to change and be naked then get dressed, but I don't understand why dudes have to linger around and just chill like its a hang out spot. Go in the locker room, get dressed, lock your shyt, and go fukking lift. When you done and have to shower. Go shower, dry the fukk off, get dressed and get the fukk out.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I havent been to the gym all week :upsetfavre:

Swolle nikka i know just hit me to go at 9:30 :merchant:

Breh i cant make that i feel :flabbynsick:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yoga/Pilates are great ways to increase your flexibility; I've taken Pilates for about 3 years now, and I can see how it's improved everything; I rarely get aches or pains from the gym.

pilaties reformer is :whew:

I found a reasonable instructor for 280 for 10 sessions best money ever spent.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I hope I made a good choice today.

2ia7o5f.jpg

My other snaeakers(converse) were fukking up my feet. I couldn't run long. Hopefully now I can, cuz I need to pick it up.