Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
weighted planks with three plates is :damn:.

had to tell my homie to :stop: and take a plate off after 5sec ...pause

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I finally said fukk it and got over my fear of squatting over 300lbs. I asked a guy to spot me and did 315lbs. a couple of times...:lawd: I'm aiming for 400lbs. atleast once by June. :ahh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i was squatting 205 today brehs :ahh: unchartered territories..but only 5 reps

having long limbs sucks when squatting though

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
What ya'lls take on doing multiple lifts on one rack?

Dude at the gym today had one of the two squat racks...and was on that bytch for well over an hour, probably 75 minutes. I mean, I get that it's leg day, but the gym was busy as fukk today. I feel like a dikk when I make someone wait more than 15-20 minutes for a rack

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
im fighting my ego like a motherfukker...

and to answer @HHR i try to aim for maybe 20 min max on a machine. It's just common courtesy... doing like 3 or 4 workouts on one machine when its busy is just douchesque. Happened to me one day when I was planning on doing squats... dude was on it for like 50 minutes and it irritated the fukk outta me. Another guy was using only rope machine... both sides for his whole workout. Like a good hour... hate that shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Taking a day off from the gym. Ive gone 5 days straight.

To my ladies, do NOT go to the club the same day you do leg workouts. I was catching all types of Charlie horses last night.

I was still getting it in:youngsabo:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Dude at the gym today had one of the two squat racks...and was on that bytch for well over an hour, probably 75 minutes. I mean, I get that it's leg day, but the gym was busy as fukk today. I feel like a dikk when I make someone wait more than 15-20 minutes for a rack

:shaq2: I'm normally on the rack for a good 30+ minutes when I'm in the gym. But I do a common courtesy and space it out. I bench and do a couple other "assisting" exercises in between, squats and deadlifts...

I never feel bad, because 99% of the time, the power rack is never in use, unless some dikkhead decides to do use it for bicep curls :birdman:

And if someone else is squatting, I'll politely ask, to jump in between sets. They usually get intimated and run off as soon, as they see my warm-up set :lolbron:

:manny:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I tell him I'm working in

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:damn: Just started playing ball again today. Felt :flabbynsick: because I couldn't dunk, let alone was struggling to grab the rim at first. Thought I was getting :old: for a sec. Luckily after i warming up I was able to grab the rim again like nothing....

Still have to get used to accelerating....

Hopefully a few weeks from, now I'll be back to dunking.

Time to modify my routine again :whew:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

fukking disgusting...dude asked me Satuday when I was doing legs how many sets I had left...he turns around and is using the squat rack to curl 65lbs. :pachaha: