Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
zogye1.jpg

will i ever get bigger or no hope for me :sadcam: im ectomorph.. fml

what do i need to work on brehs

*waits for clownage* :sadcam:

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Been rocking the baldie during this "cut". I might stick with it for a while.

Minus the fact that it adds an unexpected extra layer of intimidation to me even tho I go outta my way not to be, women are responding quite nicely to it. :obama:

I can't wait to get back to heavy shyt, the runners high is cool but I miss that dominating feeling of pushing maxes.

-P-

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
going light for a couple weeks. Need to give the "guns" a rest...

More reps, less weight = more definition :ohhh:

Imagine if you could work with a velocity at the speed of light ^2.

That'd be one massive massive mofo......

(E=MC^2) :wow:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's weird how different people see you in various ways once you've been sticking with your regimen. I had one girl ask me on Sunday if I've lost weight and another one ask me if I've been working out because I looked jacked (her words, not mine :smugfavre: ). Either way, I love that people are noticing the work I've put in :lolbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Been going my 3-5RM this week on most exercises then 8-10...my body is fukking exhausted, but it doesn't help I've been averaging 5 hours a sleep a night. I'm sleeping in tonight after the club. :lolbron:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It's weird how different people see you in various ways once you've been sticking with your regimen. I had one girl ask me on Sunday if I've lost weight and another one ask me if I've been working out because I looked jacked (her words, not mine :smugfavre: ). Either way, I love that people are noticing the work I've put in :lolbron:

Agreed. Every single one of my friends and family has mentioned me looking more muscular/bigger over the past 10 months since I started at the gym. Even my boss makes comments. That's confirmation that you are doin things right with your regimen

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Been going my 3-5RM this week on most exercises then 8-10...my body is fukking exhausted, but it doesn't help I've been averaging 5 hours a sleep a night. I'm sleeping in tonight after the club. :lolbron:

I'm on the east coast stuck in this blizzard. I'll be doin the Nike Kinect for the next couple days since I can't make it to the gym lol

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Every single one of my friends and family has mentioned me looking more muscular/bigger over the past 10 months since I started at the gym. Even my boss makes comments. That's confirmation that you are doin things right with your regimen

When I was back home for Thanksgiving, I got the same type of comments and it felt so good :ahh:

That validation does wonders for the ego :yes: I feel and look better now than I did ten years ago.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone break down what differences there are between brown and white rice? I mean I was on the whole only brown rice thing but I've recent found these frozen packs of rice and veg that take like 5 minutes to cook. Add some chicken or tuna to it and it does the job.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Can someone break down what differences there are between brown and white rice? I mean I was on the whole only brown rice thing but I've recent found these frozen packs of rice and veg that take like 5 minutes to cook. Add some chicken or tuna to it and it does the job.

If you Google it there are thousands of conversation about it.

From what I understand brown rice is better for you

But white rice isn't bad for you

I eat brown rice tho