Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you guys have any advice for getting over shoulder pain?
I was on the 5x5 workout for the past 3 months, but about 2 weeks ago my shoulder pain got really bad.

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
I was on the 5x5 workout for the past 3 months, but about 2 weeks ago my shoulder pain got really bad.
dont fukk up your shoulder!

be careful, if its painful don't do that exercise. try something else.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
First step take time off from the gym and let your injury heal

Second step go back to your routine and see if the pain starts again... if it doesn't keep your routine as is... if it does change whatever exercises aggravate your shoulder

A while back I switched to a weird grip and single hand reps for tricep extensions and started getting elbow tendonitis. I was doing htem twice a week too. I cut them down to once a week and went back to a regular grip. No problems since.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Dudes who be at the gym with their girlfriend and be mexican pimping (holding thier girl hands, kissing them and following them everywhere they go, mean muggin dudes) i be like :stopitslime: this guy, the fukk outta here

It's even worse when their broad ain't even worthy of a first glance. There was this one white dude at the gym last year, his broad was a strong 2 or 3. But she was on her fitness grind, not hating. She was putting in work. But she had on a pair of those real loose and high shorts, and had the nerve to be doing deadlifts, cheeks hanging out... If nikkas was looking at her, it was because she was pulling good weight, and she wasn't a big broad. So a couple dudes glanced over at her on some :dwillhuh: and her dude thinks that the dudes was like :shaq:... So he comes over to her, and this nikka is palming her booty, kissing on her, then looking at dudes like :youngsabo:... But then you could tell he was confused when nikkas was looking back at him like :scusthov:.

I respect dudes who come in there with a dime and keep it pushing. I ran into a coworker at the gym one time, real bad white broad, and she pointed out her husband to me; nikka was way on the other side of the gym. Ain't even run over on some Mexican pimping :laff:

semtex

:)
Daps
Back to school in a few days.
my-body-is-ready.png

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Dudes who be at the gym with their girlfriend and be mexican pimping (holding thier girl hands, kissing them and following them everywhere they go, mean muggin dudes) i be like :stopitslime: this guy, the fukk outta here

Happened twice...one dude's girl was staring at me with the wife beater so I went overboard with the weights and started flexing. CAC took his girl and left....:gladbron: