Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Spain. They have some sort of holiday every other week. This weekend they were celebrating something to do with Christmas (the fukk, it was two weeks ago) and the gym is closed today and open shytty hours tomorrow.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
w0dkq.gif

Is that the plyo version?! :dwillhuh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about copping one of these for my back

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013YCBK4/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p121_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=02X96YG5625FKCENKG89&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: Chattnooga Colpac Cold Therapy, Blue Vinyl, 11 X 21 (Oversize),: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This might interest some of you. Not had a proper read of it but it looks entertaining at least. Basically you buy the app, stick it on and run from zombies. It explains the premise much more thoroughly on the website.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

Man I've been looking for something to do on the treadmill. Those 30 mins are boring as fukk. Dont think this zombie game is gonna do me any good. im bout to start messing with computer based training videos and kill two birds..

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering, what are the downsides to frying your chicken rather than grilling or baking them? I've always fried my chicken in olive oil..

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I was wondering, what are the downsides to frying your chicken rather than grilling or baking them? I've always fried my chicken in olive oil..

the downside is adding the cals from the oil used to fry the chicken

if you have it included in your macro :eat: :blessed:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the downside is adding the cals from the oil used to fry the chicken

if you have it included in your macro :eat: :blessed:
A tablespoon of olive oil aint gunna change that much is it? I aint tryna fit my macros to the milligram or whatever.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:beli:
Packed the wrong size tshirt in the gym bag, too short to cover the booty cuff. I'm sure the panty lines were out there for the world.

But not a single fukk was given. I still got my lifts in.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:beli:
Packed the wrong size tshirt in the gym bag, too short to cover the booty cuff. I'm sure the panty lines were out there for the world.

But not a single fukk was given. I still got my lifts in.

I've worked out in just my boxer briefs when I got to the gym and realized I forgot to pack my gym shorts. Leg day too. Deadlifting in form fitting Ralph Lauren draws and my skull socks pulled up to my knees waiting for someone say something about it :takedat::takedat::takedat:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
went back to boxing today...my left wrist felt great...no pain when i hit some hard left hook combos on the heavy bag...quite pleased:obama:..overall this new cardio/calisthenics routine has my body like :damn:...tomorrow ima do it again...im going to need that sleep though to let my body heal