Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
i ned to find a new gym. im done with school and that was really the only gym ive been too and was cheap (less than 20/mo).

whats a good gym to go to that is less than 30/mo

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just started getting serious with cardio today. 2 mile run in 20 mins on the treadmill, 3 miles in 10 mins on the bike. One thing I hate about cardio is the waves come off spin :sadcam:. Now I know why black women hate the gym :mjpls:

On Friday ima see if I can wake up 45 mins early to run for 30 mins before work. If I can do that at least 3 times a week I'd be aesthetically pleasing by April/May :lawd:

LETS DO THIS!

Ya boy just had a salad for lunch today brehs. :krs:. I ain't never had a salad on a day other then thanksgiving in my life. Wasn't that bad either. We serious out chea.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reason #74569812 that college rec centers are the GOAT: No New Year's Resolutioners.

There was virtually no one there today because everyone's still on break. I had free reign to do whatever I wanted. :win:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
went to the gym late today and it was still filled with new years chumps. didnt even care, shyt just feels good to be back lifting again without injury :salute:

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
How do yall brehs get over leg soreness? Im dying over here brehs :to: I cant move :dead:

if its been over 4 days.. i'd say tone your work outs down, do less reps or less exercises. eg, dont do squats and leg raises after on same day.

brehs im about to have shoulder surgery next week.. my shyts been fukked for a while.. hope nothing goes wrong but its 3 month recovery until working out again. damn!

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought my female friend and I were really putting in work today at the gym. Then this little track star girl who weighs 20lbs less than us hops in and decides to warm up with our max.

We just stood there like :dwillhuh:

I got serious work to do.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I thought my female friend and I were really putting in work today at the gym. Then this little track star girl who weighs 20lbs less than us hops in and decides to warm up with our max.

We just stood there like :dwillhuh:

I got serious work to do.

EBpPL.gif

But yo, to day I walked in the gym ready to hit that treadmill hard, tell me why that locker room smelled like the end of the world

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Dudes who be at the gym with their girlfriend and be mexican pimping (holding thier girl hands, kissing them and following them everywhere they go, mean muggin dudes) i be like :stopitslime: this guy, the fukk outta here

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
Dudes who be at the gym with their girlfriend and be mexican pimping (holding thier girl hands, kissing them and following them everywhere they go, mean muggin dudes) i be like :stopitslime: this guy, the fukk outta here
mexican pimpin LMAO :russ: