Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
I just want to see yout thickness...no homo. My back is the weakest part of my body. I can maybe do 120lbs. for bb rows. What is your measurement around your chest?
Idk but I'm a wide individual, friend. For your rows, do you begin from the floor on each rep? If not then start. That will change your back forever.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Idk but I'm a wide individual, friend. For your rows, do you begin from the floor on each rep? If not then start. That will change your back forever.

My form is hard to keep on them...I've seen YT video and people in the gym do it several ways. I do them back parallel to floor, knee on bench and the other leg planted several feet out since I got long limbs. I'm going to start doing them from the ground. It's hard to do any kinds of free weight back exercise with proper form. :why:

semtex

:)
Daps
My form is hard to keep on them...I've seen YT video and people in the gym do it several ways. I do them back parallel to floor, knee on bench and the other leg planted several feet out since I got long limbs. I'm going to start doing them from the ground. It's hard to do any kinds of free weight back exercise with proper form. :why:
The knee on bench method is for hoes and pretty boys that use cakeweight. Do deadstop rows :youngsabo: you can focus entirely on the upward pull this way.

Your lats will be like ":leon: I think it's time to grow"

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did 6 weeks of GVT, chest looking like it's about to pop out my sweaters :ahh:

I did however talk to someone that works with my father that only does calisthenics, he's maybe an inch shorter than me and around 275lbs and looks like a defensive end. He said he can do 50-55 pullups straight & 8 muscle-ups, which is an unholy amount for that weight and I believe him cause dude looks like a black version of the hulk. Seeing him has given me motivation to give up the weights and fukk with that body weight training life.

:ohhh:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
The knee on bench method is for hoes and pretty boys that use cakeweight. Do deadstop rows :youngsabo: you can focus entirely on the upward pull this way.

Your lats will be like ":leon: I think it's time to grow"

:shaq2:

ima need a video of your way breh. only way i know of is the knee on the bench way

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Sir, don't dare dream of doubling synthroid (T4), you are going to have a heart attack. I only doubled a T3 (cytomel). Did you ever get your T3 tested or just your TSH? What age did you get it? Hypos will always have slower progress than people with normal metabolisms, but if you have been on meds for a while, the difference shouldn't be drastic. We don't absorb the meds well if we are vitamin D or selenium deficient though. I've had it for years but only recently got diagnosed and started treatment, so I hope to be normal by mid 2013.

i would never fukk around w those kinda meds like that. i take 1x137mcg tablet of synthroid every morning as prescribed and that's it. i was first diagnosed when i turned 26 (i'm 32 now). i have my bloodwork tested every few months to make sure the dosage is sufficient for whatever they say my thyroid levels are. i don't know exactly what they screen but next time they send me a slip for my bloodwork i will check. i'm pretty sure i remember seeing "T3" on the last slip though. i supplement with vitamin d (not because of thyroid, just one of the vitamins i take). my dr says my current dosage seems to be working well for me but who knows. i have to believe i'd be progressing better if i didn't need the meds.

:ohhh::ohhh: joins the hypo club... i take Synthroid(actually the generic Levothyroxine) as well.... didn't know there was a few of us on here. good stuff. got on synthoid about 3 years ago. energy level went through the roof ..was great to find out what was actually wrong with me... :ehh:

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
k when doing parallel rows with barbell:

hands over or under? and should you pull up to abs or sideways up to your waist.

lemmi graphically dew this for yall: 1) | or 2) \

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yall taking time off from working out during the holidays

just finished 3 weeks of GVT..one more week left, and im shutting it down for a week

im sore as fukk

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
k when doing parallel rows with barbell:

hands over or under? and should you pull up to abs or sideways up to your waist.

lemmi graphically dew this for yall: 1) | or 2) \

Just incase you're talking about these..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRrIsoDpKg[/ame]

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

Funny thing at the gym today, We have windows infront of the actual gym (court) where bikes are so you can do cardio.. once and a while you get these highschool snow bunny booty volleyball girls coming in and practicing on the court.

Ole black man today just havin the time of his life on that bike watching the show.. too funny.