Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I ain't got no thyroid hormones :damn:
I have to take synthetics everyday, but I wonder how much my muscle growth or fat loss is compromised from taking synthetics (T3 and T4) instead of producing my own. Endocrinologist says it shouldn't make a difference, but she has been the most non-helpful person through out this process.

Meatheads always try to buy my T3 from me before a show tho :mjpls:

Interesting. The idea is that if the dosage is calibrated right you shouldnt have to worry about it.

Not gonna lie if i had a script i might be a little tempted to abuse it :jawalrus::takedat:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As long as you acknowledge that theres a lot of wiggle room for error you can basically think whatever you feel like. A lot of dudes don't fukk/beat off because of post-ejaculatory testosterone drops :dead::dead::dead: as long as you dont reach that level of trying to interpret science into iron rock hard training rules you're fine I think.
:beli:

:to::why:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Interesting. The idea is that if the dosage is calibrated right you shouldnt have to worry about it.

Not gonna lie if i had a script i might be a little tempted to abuse it :jawalrus::takedat:

There are so many other areas of your endocrine system that a defunct thyroid affects though, especially for a woman and all the hormonal level spikes. I still don't have the energy or abilities I had before my diagnosis, even though my T dosages are supposedly correct.

I have doubled up on my T3 out of curiosity before for a few days and my metabolism and fat loss was through the roof. But if you do it too long, your body will stop producing its own T3.

If you get some T3 from your cousins in India, be prepared for premature balding. :ufdup:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
just fukkin lift you nerds. Stop trying to be scienteests. :win:

typing that one minute and transforming orbifolds the next :mjpls:

There are so many other areas of your endocrine system that a defunct thyroid affects though, especially for a woman and all the hormonal level spikes. I still don't have the energy or abilities I had before my diagnosis, even though my T dosages are supposedly correct.

I have doubled up on my T3 out of curiosity before for a few days and my metabolism and fat loss was through the roof. But if you do it too long, your body will stop producing its own T3.

If you get some T3 from your cousins in India, be prepared for premature balding. :ufdup:

Interesting that GH is dropping your energy. Maybe you need to eat or sleep more or something. also I dont have cousins in India. And ya id probably end up not fukking with it. shyts expensive too :why:

semtex

:)
Daps
lifting wont make me money :cheff:

when i design steroids using nucleic acid aptamers with siRNA we'll revisit this post :wot:
well for those of you that aren't ChemEng majors :ufdup: stop readin about lifting, and lift ho nikkas.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Interesting that GH is dropping your energy. Maybe you need to eat or sleep more or something. also I dont have cousins in India. And ya id probably end up not fukking with it. shyts expensive too :why:
Nah, I monitor my sleep/caloric intake pretty cause of habits from using BodyBugg
Body+Bugg.jpg

I'm hoping that once I hit the 1 year mark, my body will finally recover from being without for so long. My T3 is about $20 after insurance for 30-day supply.

My bad, I assumed Indian but forgot about the diaspora.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Did 6 weeks of GVT, chest looking like it's about to pop out my sweaters :ahh:

I did however talk to someone that works with my father that only does calisthenics, he's maybe an inch shorter than me and around 275lbs and looks like a defensive end. He said he can do 50-55 pullups straight & 8 muscle-ups, which is an unholy amount for that weight and I believe him cause dude looks like a black version of the hulk. Seeing him has given me motivation to give up the weights and fukk with that body weight training life.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is probably true but i know dikk all about how training regimens are adjusted for neural specificity at higher levels. I'd be interested in some examples/anecdotes though. My experience with that is in MMA/boxing training which is in a weird state with modern and oldschool training

A quick example I can throw out is training between a RB and a sprinter.

Both positions can share similar weight lifting regimes and both positions run short and long distances often. A sprinter trains for the multiple phases of acceleration and top speed maintenance. An RB trains to be as big, fast, and explosive as possible. Both have vastly different cerebral aspects to their sports which impacts training, too.

You ever see those parachute vests runners use to add wind resistance to their sprints? This item is fine for football: builds power, muscular endurance, and promotes a forward posture while running. Not so good for sprinting. The forward lean shortens stride length, changes the running motion, and doesn't translate well to the track. This is a pretty big deal from a motor learning aspect. The 1-step forward taken with parachute running ends up being 2-steps backwards from retraining proper technique. From personal experience, every time football season ended and I transitioned into track and field my coach would always comment on how tight my running got since he last trained me.

To get better at a skill, you perform said skill. The specificity principle. You can imagine how other sports differ from eachother when you think about it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I ain't got no thyroid hormones :damn:
I have to take synthetics everyday, but I wonder how much my muscle growth or fat loss is compromised from taking synthetics (T3 and T4) instead of producing my own. Endocrinologist says it shouldn't make a difference, but she has been the most non-helpful person through out this process.

Meatheads always try to buy my T3 from me before a show tho :mjpls:

i have a very under active thyroid and i take synthroid every day. one of my buddies i used to work out w would always tell me to double up on script and tell my dr i lost the one he wrote for me like it would help my gains and i always hit him w the :childplease:. i never really gave it much though but i wonder if my condition is part of why i struggle to see the gains i'd really like to see.