Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calculated what my intake should be. I'm eating way less than I should be, whoops. It's hard as hell to eat all day for me though

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
I work in a place that has 2 floors(basement)

good thing is the place has helped my legs grow muscle from the shyt I have to carry up and down

bad thing is that for the month I have worked there I worked out my legs 0 times

i'm going to take the jump on monday morning and workout legs before going to work:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Felt like a good cardio Friday since I hit all the parts I needed to. Threw on the everlasts and hit that bag for a few rounds. Nothing preps you for that shyt like actually doing it. And I mean not a damn thing. It felt good to be that useless and worn out again. My right body shots are just nasty right now

Went back after work since I was feeling it and ran a few pickup games. First time I've run full court like that since I had my knee fixed. Gotta work on the fast twitches, saw spots that I couldn't get to as fast as I wanted to but overall I was like :childplease: when cats tried posting up.

Tomorrow morning will suck. But scantly clad chicks doing their thing for halloween tomorrow night is the payoff

-P-

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Calculated what my intake should be. I'm eating way less than I should be, whoops. It's hard as hell to eat all day for me though

I been doing the same.

Stopped IF, I can't cram all my food in that window

besides, i need my breakfast :takedat:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Day one of german volume was hell

I wonder why they put shoulders on the same day as chest. My shoulders were so dead from benching i didnt even feel it when i did shoulder press

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Day one of german volume was hell

It's beautiful isn't it :ahh:

I wonder why they put shoulders on the same day as chest. My shoulders were so dead from benching i didnt even feel it when i did shoulder press

Well, the PHAT program had shoulders/chest on the same day for power, so it's similar in that regards, the workload is just so much higher though. You're going to feel very hungry and very sore tomorrow.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well, the PHAT program had shoulders/chest on the same day for power, so it's similar in that regards, the workload is just so much higher though. You're going to feel very hungry and very sore tomorrow.

No. my legs:to:

doing squats :damn:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

i was hungry as hell today

its weird how you can be on a regular routine, have a chest day and do like 18 sets and feel fine, but on the 8th or 9th set of this youre dying

i was only using 155 pounds and i literally had to throw my last rep up on that 10th set :dead: might have a little to do with me skipping the gym for a week

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i was hungry as hell today

its weird how you can be on a regular routine, have a chest day and do like 18 sets and feel fine, but on the 8th or 9th set of this youre dying

i was only using 155 pounds and i literally had to throw my last rep up on that 10th set :dead: might have a little to do with me skipping the gym for a week

Fam, around the 8th set I was looking around to see who was close to me just in case I needed someone to get the bar off me :laugh: Easily the hardest routine I've ever done, shyt is just no joke.

In a few days, you'll notice that your chest feels harder than before, I don't know how to explain it but you can feel an immediate change. I'm going to run it for 6 weeks, then switch up to 2-3 weeks of just bodyweight, then get back on it.