Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I was doing the bar for a few reps :pachaha:

Then 135 5x10 and the weight wasn't too heavy I barely felt it on the actual lift. It's just I was losing feeling in my arms
it might be posture but your cervical spine will cause numbness which is exactly where most of the pressure is at. I'm not saying you're weak per say but you need to either position yourself better or build up your core. Your arms going numb is abnormal.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ripped another pair of pants. DAMN THIS THICK LOWER BODY DAMN IT TO HELL!!!
YfedQ7.gif
I cant ever wear pants unless I'm on a date.

Sidenote: when's your podcast come back and do you have a link to past eps.

I'm going following nccaf alot more closely this year. Going need some real piff analysis:scheme:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Really not feeling it today, been feeling like a little lethargic lately but I got a whole 12 hours to get into the right mood to work out today

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My gym finally got a trap bar (I love trap bar deadlifts) now only to get a hack squat.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Had no phone, my damn ipod fukked up and died instantly, i guess it only works on my alarm dock, and the in house radio wasn't on for no reason. but still managed to get thru my task. 155 today. gonna go for 165 on friday. i gotta figure out a way to bench without hurting myself. i gotta see if i either get a spotter or use a machine that can support that weight. cuz if i'm gonna be benching 165 at 5x5 and i barely weigh much more than that, i cant imagine when i go higher next week. :francis:
If your gym has a Smith Machine, use that to lift heavier if you can't find a spotter. On the free bench, just take your time and know when it's time to rack it back. If 155 was a struggle, stay there until it feels comfortable.

Only time I used a spotter was when I wanted to find my 1RM. I'm 170 and rep 225 for 8-10 without a spotter. But Smith Machine helped me try heavier weight to see where I was at. I also love DB Press and believe it helps increase your barbell press significantly.

peppe

Superstar
Daps

the accuracy :mjlol::mjcry:

I fukking died at 3:44 :russ: and 4:00 is so true. You just worked your ass off and you walk to the locker room to get your shyt and dip just to see old white nuts staring at you :mjcry:.

edit: I really miss running but atm im just too fat, my knees always give me that work after a week :mjcry: I need to loose 30 kilo's before I can start thinking about running again :mjcry:

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Nothing like doing a wod w real runners than has run intervals programmed into it to remind you how slow you are. These mofos were keeping a sub 7 min pace when coming off of 30” box jumps. How???? :gucci:

I’m slow as fukk :ld: