Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I guess I'm the only one here that Curl in the Squat Rack :wow:

I do it because I use the Oympic Bar and I start off with 135 pounds and work my way up to 175 pounds sometimes
At those weights :manny: My gym has two racks of stand alone bars that most people could use because they aren't coming close to 135 pounds. Even if dude was north of 85 pounds on the bar I would have been whatever. The fact it was the bar plus no real structure combined with a super set across the gym was the killer.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tip-Keep-Lifting-Heavy-When-Dieting.jpg

the hell they photoshop her arm like that for :what: fist big as her fukking face, if that's real, this is a shyt angle or chick is swinging gorilla arms on an otherwise small frame :francis:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Legs cooked from squat sets last night.

Right into assault bike sprints, unbroken wall ball sets and thrusters @ 95 this morn.

Coach on that :demonic: shyt I see. Ok ok.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been pretty down on juicing (not dat dere) before but I've been hitting a spot in my area and its damn good. I still don't think its a good strategy as meal replacement/weight loss but those micro-nutrients :noah:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I've been pretty down on juicing (not dat dere) before but I've been hitting a spot in my area and its damn good. I still don't think its a good strategy as meal replacement/weight loss but those micro-nutrients :noah:

:mjpls:

Don't resist The Darkside Young Jedi:demonic:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night was trash, def didn't get enough cals/carbs in the past couple of days and it caught up to me.
Deload slightly on squats and still feel like shyt brehs, forget technique you've been working on brehs:martin:

Got through bench but still felt awful, but killed the last set with a spotter, I dunno what that means.

Arms felt like shyt, but surprisingly did rows fine. Said screw chin ups since my arms were fried.