Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Got the idea from

The PVC pipe and S-Hooks are unnecessary. You can still create the crotch triangle with just the chain and two clamps.

Use a pool noodle (or similar) if you need extra cushioning for heavier weights.

Nothin like the sound of chains clangin :ahh:

Didn't even get to the register at Home Depot without comments. Breh goes:

"That must be one hell of a pit you got :whew:"

:mjlol:

Thanks breh. I'll be making one this week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feeling groggy, stuffed up, and tired. Recent cold front and allergies must've gotten me. Don't matter. Still won't stop me. I'm bout to eat breakfast and head out. I'm gonna knock out this workout or die on the bench trying. I see no other way.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This weekend was :camby: Elbow was bothering me so I skipped my upper body workout, was sleep deprived so I had to ditch my lower body workout :snoop: Might have to start fukking with caffeine for leg days, I just don't have the energy :mjcry: I have built like 3 different versions of a home leg press though, I know which one I need now though. I love squats and really wanted to hit 3x10x315 but I might have to bush squats at home for right now

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get in the habit of doing cardio on Sundays again. Every Sat. is back and chest and between all the rack pulling, deadlifting, benching, etc. I'm lowkey taxed and highkey lazy the following morning. This weekend was good. Pulled 550 on the rack pull and did 405 for a few reps. Not gonna do 435 again for a few more weeks.

Need to sleep.

Not gonna train tonight. Gotta sleep good then go into tomorrow to do legs and chest right. Might add stiff legs...or just do more volume on the leg curl.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hardly train my arms anymore beyond some cables and dumbells once a week. Composition will bring out the definition...trynna get the vein from my neck down through my delt/bicep/forearm showing again.

I need to fukking sleep more than 5 a night. Biggest issue.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Killed my 5x5 today. 35 lbs was easy of course. Did some shoulder presses, Arnold presses, and elevated pushups along with some ab work too. Gonna get harder soon cuz my gym only has five pounds and not 2.5lbs, so I'm gonna be going up ten pounds each time instead of 5. I think I'll be good for now atleast until I hit 165 and then who knows from there. Maybe I'll have built enough strength to be able to bench beyond my bodyweight plus more. Even if I don't hit each set in as quick a recovery time or struggle, I'll try until I reach max. If I can reach 205 while still weighing less than 175, I'll be happy.