Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I went to the gym yesterday but I skipped my workout today.

I guess I was feeling a little tired today because I worked out hard yesterday. But I feel really depressed today, has anyone had this feeling when they skip going to the gym.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I went to the gym yesterday but I skipped my workout today.

I guess I was feeling a little tired today because I worked out hard yesterday. But I feel really depressed today, has anyone had this feeling when they skip going to the gym.

I feel like the body plays tricks and sometimes we succumb to the tricks..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i just wanna do some light cardio...trying to decide if i should force myself to do a high incline (12%) and slow it way down (3pmh) or kinda split the difference and do like a 5-6% and 3.5mph. really just trying to make up for the fact that it's still too cold and gets dark too early for my friday walk around the lake, not trying to do anything serious :patrice:

In the nineties, women used to wear this thong swimsuit-like top and lycra shorts underneath. That died out in the late 90s and 2000s. Whoever came up with that fashion idea was a clown, but it was nice to see.

c1cda0ab553439a1574ae2acd017354c--gym-fashion-fitness-fashion.jpg
breh, that's the 80's-early 90's

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
new batch of Epehdrine came in the mail yesterday, had a breh

:wow:

Did back and chest, did 30 min of cardio and still felt like I could have kept going :blessed:

Also if I could go back in time I would slap the shyt outta myself for not having bought a back support belt :scust:

The support was :dwillhuh::mjcry:

I love my Epehdrine but the stim dikk I get from it is :gucci: my dikwwwk is like well time to curl up and get super small :skip:

My girl was like :bryan:until I was going deep having her :damn: bytch forgot that stuff works for 4 hours I had 2 left :demonic:

I never heard of Epehdrine, so I looked it up.
Animal M-Stack?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
When do you guys start to cut? I bulked up alot but thinking about starting end of this month