Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also left my job last friday where I used to use my lunch break as my gym time so I haven't been in like a week. I feel super off my game:blacksnow:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ok so I’ve decided that I’m going to start cycling 3 days a week. My question is, is it better to weight train on off days or can I do it the same day? My plan is to weight train on mondays and fridays with low intensity cardio and do cycling Tuesday through Thursday and full body workout on saturdays. Is this good?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ok so I’ve decided that I’m going to start cycling 3 days a week. My question is, is it better to weight train on off days or can I do it the same day? My plan is to weight train on mondays and fridays with low intensity cardio and do cycling Tuesday through Thursday and full body workout on saturdays. Is this good?
Do my shyt the same day :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Make it hot!

Why Saunas Are Ridiculously Good for You

http://flip.it/_R2MFM

A visit to the sauna is more than just relaxing; it seems to have real heart and cardiovascular benefits, as well. A group of researchers from the University of Eastern Finland—who previously found that people who regularly used saunas had lower rates of hypertension, cardiac death and dementia compared to infrequent users—now find in a new study that sauna bathing can have a direct effect on blood pressure, heart rate and vascular health.

The team’s earlier studies on the health benefits of saunas, published in 2015 through 2017, were observational—meaning they could only find associations, and not cause-and-effect relationships, between sauna use and health outcomes. This time, however, the Finnish researchers recruited 102 people and monitored them immediately before and after a 30-minute sauna session to see what happened.

The sauna sessions also improved people’s vascular compliance: a measure of blood vessels’ ability to expand and contract with changing pressure. Their heart rates gradually increased during the sessions, as well, to an average of 120 beats per minute—about what would be expected during moderate-intensity exercise. (Normal resting heart rate is between 60 and 100.)
The sauna sessions also improved people’s vascular compliance: a measure of blood vessels’ ability to expand and contract with changing pressure. Their heart rates gradually increased during the sessions, as well, to an average of 120 beats per minute—about what would be expected during moderate-intensity exercise. (Normal resting heart rate is between 60 and 100.)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
it was definitely a good week workout wise..lost 5.5 lbs and my legs are sore as a bytch :bryan:..i couldn't make myself go workout today even if it was on the schedule...these 3 days off should help with recovery..now the real challenge begins...watching what i eat/drink on my off days..gotta be more disciplined (except maybe during the eagles-falcons divisional game...i will be drinking :hubie:)

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
it was definitely a good week workout wise..lost 5.5 lbs and my legs are sore as a bytch :bryan:..i couldn't make myself go workout today even if it was on the schedule...these 3 days off should help with recovery..now the real challenge begins...watching what i eat/drink on my off days..gotta be more disciplined (except maybe during the eagles-falcons divisional game...i will be drinking :hubie:)

This is honestly the biggest challenge for most.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Back day is my favourite day but Chest day is much more straight forward. I just love how Back exercises tighten my posture and build out my frame.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you don't wanna read doodoo tales keep moving....

So I ate a bunch of spinach last night. This morning when I took a dump it was mad leafy like it wasn't all processed. That ever happen to anybody before when eating a lot of leafy greens?