Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Wanna know what I ate today? 3 pieces of fried chicken, 6 strawberry cheeskcake cookies from publix and 2 bowls of soup.
:snoop:
Didn't do my protein cookie prep from the weekend and snacked on at least 10 doughnuts between Monday and Tuesday at the office:flabbynsick:Definitely gonna make this a 6 day workout week, maybe even get it in again tonight gotta let these newcomers know what time it is

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Didn't do my protein cookie prep from the weekend and snacked on at least 10 doughnuts between Monday and Tuesday at the office:flabbynsick:Definitely gonna make this a 6 day workout week, maybe even get it in again tonight gotta let these newcomers know what time it is

Man I tried some protein cookies they didn't hit the spot tho. All dry. I need that moistness :dame:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Brehs and Brehettes,

This just hit me....

We're about a third done with January already, it felt yesterday when we were gearing up for Christmas. Before you know it, we'll be approaching March. Once March hits, then the countdown to summer begins.

Keep on schedule and power through. If you slip, get right back up.

No Days off. Let's get summer 18 poppin :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
new arm routine is all sorts of :sadbron:, but wondering how they will look by the end of the month

may have only netted 200-300 cals yesterday :patrice: :blessed:
seeing that delayed weight loss...shyt pisses you off when it happens later than expected, but at least i'm moving past that damn plateau

gonna pull a double today as well...24 hour is definitely packed out with new years resolutioners. i wonder how many people actually stick with new years resolutions vs. commitments that are more serious that happen at any time? it's just really stupid to see this cycle year in and year out, :salute: to those who really do commit, but other folks need to get the fukk out the way :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Brehs and Brehettes,

This just hit me....

We're about a third done with January already, it felt yesterday when we were gearing up for Christmas. Before you know it, we'll be approaching March. Once March hits, then the countdown to summer begins.

Keep on schedule and power through. If you slip, get right back up.

No Days off. Let's get summer 18 poppin :wow:
I'm about ready to start wearing Tank tops and V-necks out here in Socal :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need to either renew my 24 hour fitness subscription or find a new gym.

I've honestly gotten lazy as fukk this past week because of this girl :snoop: